chapter 40

chapter 40

waking up early is always a challenge for me.but what can i do?im a mother and a wife.daekhyun started schooling now and baekhyun has schedule today which is he has to attend EXO showtime.thats it,our secret is going to be out.soon enough,everbody will know that byun baekhyun is already married for quite some time and have a daughter.i woke up at 6 and cooked daekhyun's breakfast and baek's.i woke him up.

'wake up sleepy head...you have a schedule today.'i nagged.

'5 more minutes.'he said and pulled me to him.

'i would love to babe but you know you cant...now get up.'i said,and stood up.i woke daekhyun up too.school starts at 8 and ends at 1.

>>>>>>>>>fast forward>>>>

'here goes'i said and turned on the television.its already 6pm...EXO showtime is on right now.

>>> after 5 minutes of the show>>>

"we exo,have something to confess...Byun Baekhyun and Do Kyungsoo is no longer single...Byun Baekhyun is already married and have a daughter.we are sorry to keep it from you,the fans...but if you are our true fans,you wouldnt mind,and support us because,we are one."Suho said ending the statement with We Are One.i can imagine how the fans or worst the sasaeng would react.i turned on my laptop and log in to my twitter.there are negative and positive remarks.

"omg...how can my baekkie and squishy are no longer single?who are those bitches?"

"its their choice whoever they wanna marry...eventho im heartbroken,i support them...we are one after all..."

i bit my lip and shook my head.i scroll down and this tweet caught my attention.

"we,sasaengs are going to find these 2 girls"

oh god...eotteoke? that night i showed baekhyun all these tweets surprisingly hes not that shocked.

"i have expected this would happen..."he muttered and started texting the EXO members.we locked the door tight and beforehand so NO SASAENGS AND NO SEUNGHOON. now 2 bad things we have to settle.

"whatever happens i love you.dont care what the people say...i will love you.forever and always."baekhyun said.

"me too.are we gonna be alright?look me in the eye and tell me honestly."i said.he took a deep breath and shook his head.

"no."he said honestly.that is way better than hearing lies and make me think that we are really going to be alright.

"but i promise you.i will risk anything to make us save again."he promised and kissed me passionately.a tear roll down his cheek.

"we are going to be alright."he assures me.

"we're in this together."i said.

"together."he quote.

hello my dear readers!1.8k?thank you.i actually had no intention to update this chappie..but for a thank you,i did.PLEASE VOTE,READ AND SUPPORT MY STORIES.you have no idea how it means for me.thats all.baexoxo signing off~