no.

CHAPTER 10~~~

Seung Hoon followed me i think.thats why someone knocked on the door and said "Jennet. open the door.we need to talk." amber and juliet were quite pissed.they've seen me gone crazy when Seung Hoon left me.its no joke.its terrible."let us handle him." juliet and amber said in unison.they opened the door asked him to come in.i locked myself inside my room. "Go home.leave her alone." amber said while clenching her teeth. " im not going anywhere until,she comes out and talk to m-" i cut him off and opened the door." GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE BASTARD." i said sternly.Seung Hoon smiled at me sweetly.the smile that i loved.the smile that i cant live without.thats the killer smile. "i love you.still." he said sweetly. The people that are close to me know that when he said sweetly,i will give in.and i was about to.until i remembered the guy i truly love.baekhyun. "No." i said calmly.i was thinking of baekhyun thats why i became calm. i can see juliet and amber shocked faces.they've never seen me rejecting Seung Hoon when he sweet talks. "w-what?" he said.i think hes shocked too.i used to find it cute when his shocked.

"no.seung Hoon.No.i love someone else." i smiled at the thought of baekhyun. Seung Hoon knows when i smile at the thought of someone,no one can change my mind...including him..."im gonna get you.i swear i wont give up until my last breath." he said getting closer.my focus on thinking of baekhyun gets sharper.i smiled,look at him and said "bring it on.try.lets see if i get back to you."