CHAPTER 30

CHAPTER 30

i woke up in the middle of the night.i look at the clock,its 1 in the morning.i stood up and looked at my handsome boyfriend who is sleeping peacefully and smiling in his sleep.he makes me love him more than anything.

aigoo.hes so cute.then,dayoung walked in.

"eomma,i cant sleep.i had a nightmare." she said.

"araso.come here." i said.she was brought the blanket that baekhyun had covered her with.she came and laid down on my lap.her little body fit perfectly at my lap.i pat her thigh and wait for her to sleep.when shes asleep,i put her back outside.when i walked in the room,baekhyun was awake.

"impressive." he praised me.

"what is?" i asked and go to the bed.

"you being a good mother." he said.

"okay?" i said.he pulled me to him.and i hugged him.

"i always wonder...what kind of guys do you really like?" he asked.

"your kind." i said.

"Aww." he said.i can sense the smile through his tone.

"happy?" i laughed.

"very."

"what kind of girls do you like?" i asked.

"ive never liked any girls except for you."

"aww." i said smiling.

"happy?" he asked me back.

"very." i replied back.

we both laughed.

"i wonder why i love you alot." i said.yawning.

"i will tell you why..but go to sleep my love.i will tell you when the sun is up." he said.

"okay.promise?" i asked yawning again.he held my chin to his face and gave me a peck on the lips.

"promise." he said.i smiled and buried my face to his chest and sleep with a smile on my face.