CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 29

that night,i brought Dayoung to Baekhyun's room and put her on the bed.

she was smiling and sleeping soundly.

"YAH! what is she doing here?" baekhyun whispered to me.

"then where else will she sleep?" i asked.baekhyun carried her to the living room and put her on the sofa.he brought a blanket and cover it over her.

"there.so you can sleep with me." he said mischievously i beat him at the shoulder.

"dont think dirty!we are not married we cant do it." i said.

"Haha arasso.i will think dirty after we are married." he laughed.

i rolled my eyes.

"Jennet,i miss doing something with you." he said.

"chincha?what?" i asked curiously.he took my belt hoops so i will come closer to him.

"this." he said and kissed me passionately. honestly,i miss it too.so i kissed him back.after a while, he pulled away.

"finally ive done it." he said. i laughed.

"lets sleep." i said.he pulled my hand to his room.i buried my face to his chest.

"ah.i miss this too." i said.

"me too.i miss doing everything with you."

"nado."

"should i sing you to sleep?"he asked.

"yes please.its been forever you didnt do it." i said.

" Don't know if I could ever be Without you 'cause girl you complete meAnd in time I know that we'll both see That we're all we need'Cause you're the apple to my pie You're the straw to my berryYou're the smoke to my high And you're the one I wanna marry 'Cause you're the one for me, for meAnd I'm the one for you, for you You take the both of us, of us And we're the perfect twoWe're the perfect twoWe're the perfect twoBaby me and youWe're the perfect two"
thats the song he sang for me the first time. i then,fell asleep in his arms and drifted away to dream land thanks to his sweet voice.
me and him,we r the perfect 2 ♡