CHAPTER 35

CHAPTER 35- 1 Year later-(wedding day)

"OMG Jennet!you look beautiful!" Amber said and gave me a hug.

"please dont ruin the hair.i like it." i said.they laughed at me.

"Nervous?" Juliet asked me.

"Yes." i sigh.

"Remember Jennet!Baekhyun will be there."Juliet said to calm me down.

"we have a wedding gift for you." Amber said.

"What?" i said but that instant,Sooyoung walked in.My Long Lost bestfriend.

"OH MY GOD SOOYOUNG." i said and hugged her.she is like the closest to me aside from amber and juliet.then,everybody leave the room.the person need to do my makeup.then,a familiar voice is heard.

"Hey baby!"

i turned around and saw my dad that is divorced with my mother.

"Dad! You came!" i said.he gave me a hug.

"of course.its my daughter's wedding." he smiled.

"did...did she come?" i asked him.he knows who im referring to.my mother.

"i dont know. i heard about it.im sorry baby." he apologised.

"its not your fault...whats over is over." i said.

"You look beautiful." he praised.

"I know." i smiled.

"im going to wait near the aisle so its easier."

"okay." i said.the person did my hair again.

i text my mother.
"eventhough you caused him to almost die,im sorry i go against you but whoever i dated,i believe its my choice.but mom,i love you.you are still my mother.come to the wedding." i took a deep breath and send it to her.

-walking down the aisle-

i walked down the aisle with my hand on my dad's arm.i can see Baekhyun.He look so handsome and perfect.then,my dad pass my hand to baekhyun.Baekhyun smirked at me and took my hand.i turned around and MOM was there.she is looking at me.

-pass the blessings and stuff-

"i do." i said.

"i do." Baekhyun said.

"you may kiss the bride." the priest said and baekhyun took my face and kissed me.a french kiss of course.he kissed me gently and softly.i kissed him back.

-after all this stuff-

my mother came closer to me.

"congratulations on your wedding.i didnt want to come but you are still my daughter.Why didnt you marry Seung Hoon?but im warning you.its not over." she warns.she kissed my cheek and glared at me and walked off.Baekhyun's arm is on my waist.then we went straight to our honeymoon.we went to Hollywood BABY!

-First night as newly weds.-

i checked our rooms and stuff.baekhyun pulled me to him when we are at the entrance.

"Are you ready?Am i allowed to think dirty now?" He asked me politely.i gave him a peck.

"Im sorry...Im not ready.."i said avoiding his eyes.he smirked at me.

"its okay.you must be tired.lets sleep?" he said politely.he pulled my hand and i put my face at his chest.

"Im sorry." i said.

"Its okay.i respect your decision." he said.i sigh and fell asleep.i felt tired.

————
author's note
im sorry i cant write the *** scene.haha i just cant.i dont know why. so i said jennet is not ready.SORRY!!