he doesnt have to be star to be loved

CHAPTER 8~~~

I woke up early today.And today is the day i start schooling at  Seoul National University.AND im not a nerd.i just get in at a top school thats all.i took a different module.i start schooling today while amber and juliet starts the next day.they took art and humanities while i took health and medicine.i Dont even know why.i wore a floral shirt and jeans.take my books that are on my table,and went off.i left a note on the table for amber and juliet.

hey sleepy heads,im going school meet you girls ltr.love ya.

i know they will get it.School starts at 8.30 and its only 7.30 now.while i was walking,someone held my hand.i turned to my right,My angel approached me.baekhyun.

"chagiya.schooling today?"

he scared the hell out of me.he was wearing a jacket and a blue tshirt.we only dated for a day and hes wearing my fav colour.

"yay!you're wearing blue.i love blue.and why are you wearing a jacket?"i asked.

"i know u love blue.and i heard its gonna rain soon...u didnt bring a jacket?" he said.

"nope.i dont think it will ra-" before i finish my sentence,its drizzling. he laughed at me at took out an umbrella.we walked in silence.hands intertwined.

"why are u here?" i asked innocently.

" to bring you to school.u like caring boys.cheesy.cute.manly.hot." he said in a matter of fact. hes right.

"how do u know?!" i asked in shocked.he just shrugged and give me a sweet smile he took out his jacket and put it on me.i love that too.i want to smell his scent.he smell good to me.wonderful.

"take care of my jacket.oh yea uni will be cold.theres aircon thats why i borrow it to you.and its raining.i dont want you to get sick..." he said while ruffling my hair.i wore his jacket and we continued walking.his jacket is very comfortable.when we reached at uni, "i love you.learn well!" he said while giving me a kiss at my cheek." yah!we are in public! later your fans will kill me!!by the way,i love you too.alot." i said.he pointed at his cheek asking for a kiss.i sigh and give him a kiss.he smiled.the smile that i love and i waved goodbye.im so sad leaving him.EURGH i love him.