Chapter 4: Monster.

"Sometimes the most wonderful things take time."

"Who is it?" You sniffle as there's a knock on the door.

"Mrs. Strauss, dear." The door opens as a tea pot comes hopping inside along with the rest of the set. "I thought you might like a spot of tea."

You were amazed a tea pot was hopping around but actually listen to one was creepy!

"But you...ah...but...I--"

You continued to back up scared and creeped out but the tea pot making you bump into your closet.

"Oof. Careful!"

"This is impossible--"

The closet leans its 'shoulder' on bed, popping other end and you into the air.

(The closet isn't like the ones we have today its like a wardrobe but many people don't refer to it as that nowadays.)

"I know it is, but here we are!"

"Told ya she was pretty, onee-chan, didn't I?" She said as sugar and cream were being poured into her.

" All right, now, Lisanna. That'll do."

Lisanna hops over to you, who is sitting on the floor.

"Slowly, now. Don't spill!" The tea pot warned as the cup hopped.

"Thank you?" You said as you slowing went in for a sip.

"Wanna see me do a trick?" Lisanna said before you could actually drink. You moved it slightly from you so you were able to see the whole cup before it took a big breath, then puffs out his cheeks and blows bubbles out the top of the cup.

Her sister looked at her admonishingly, "Lisanna!"

"Oops. Sooorry." She said as she looked guilty.

"That was a very brave thing you did, my dear."

Which part? Almost drinking from your sister or trading places with my father.

As a prisoner for life.

"We all think so." Your closet agreed as you looked at the cup in your hands.

"I've lost my father, my dreams, everything.."

"Cheer up, child. It'll turn out all right in the end. You'll see."

"Oops! Look at me, jabbering on, when there's a supper to get on the table." The tea pot says as it hops away. "Lis!" It yells as the cup jumped out of your hands.

"Bye!" She said as it hopped through the door before it closed.

What the hell just happened?

"Well now, what shall we dress you in for dinner?" You gasp before getting excited. "Let's see what I've got in my drawers."

The doors fly open and moths flutter out. She slams them shut looking away. "Oh! How embarrassing." The closet awkwardly laughed before clearing its throat. "Here we are."

One door opens as the other serves as an arm. It pulls out a pink dress. "Ah! There, you'll look ravishing in this one!"

Why does he have a closet full of women's clothing?

"That's very kind of you, but I'm not going to dinner."

"Oh, but you must!" It gasps before a small clock waddles in.

"Ahem, ahem, ahem. Dinner... Is served."

"What's taking so long? I told her to come down. Why isn't she here yet?!?"