chapter 2

Okie dokie so last night i wrote the first chapter and it took me from 11 til 4 in the morning to write - so i am half asleep but after that i stayed up and read an amazing book called mate or not your still a jerk

jessy xx

---------------------------------------------------

Phoebe pov.

"Jude i am sorry" i cried into his shoulder. "Please don't hate me, please - i need you" I begged, he chuckled but held on tighter "I am not going any were, I would be to scared if the guys could Handel you" he joked.

"We wouldn't be able to handle her" Leon laughed

"I don't know how you calm her down it's insane" Nic chuckled

"I am surprised you too arn't mates" Carter added, i shrugged . Maybe the moon goddess blessed me with Jude to protect me not as a mate but as a best friend.

"I think we should get to school - we have already missed half the day" Leon pressed , i sighed "we would only be in for an hour there's no point"

The guys agreed we all walked back to the pack house,when we got in i had a pissed of Seth in my face.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU TRASHED MY OFFICE!" He declared, wow it could have been worse.

"No shit Sherlock" i mocked, this just got him more angry he threw a chair towards me , but i ducked down and it dinted the wall. The boys heard the noise in the kitchen and came running in.

"OUT NOW!" i demanded, they didn't budge " MOVE NOW!" with that they all ran out except Jude.FUN. "Jude i am fine now go"i hissed.

"Don't do anything stupid Bee" he told me before leaving, Seth was still stood there with clenched thist and teeth.

"Seth i am sorry about about your office " i said apologetically, he didn't move then picked up a bowl and threw it at the wall next to me. " Seth watch it " i warned.

He stared at the floor, "I am sorry Phoebe , i just - " he mumbled "I'm just so pissed right now" he said grabbing onto the kitchen counter.

"Outside now" i commanded, he looked confused but walked outside. "shift" i told him , he did it. "Okay you said you were mad right? well fight me cos you'll be mad when the rouges come" he nodded then lunged for me which i dodged , then he did this a few time before i realized his weak spot was behind his knee. I kicked the back of his knee and he fell then shifted.

"You okay?" i asked smiling, he nodded.He stood up and began walking inside ''Feel better?'' i asked.

''Yeah um... thanks '' he sighed. Seth had a huge smile on his face when he walked into his office which i had Jude and the boys fix.

___________________

hey sos if its short x

Jessy xx