The parents

Hey hey i am just so happy with the amount of reads this is getting so i am updating agin!!!

----------------------------------------------------

"That's you que to leave" I said looking at Nic, Carter, Leon, oliver and their mates, they nodded and ran oout the room.

"Sit down" His dad orderd, it was just Me, Seth, his parents, Tessa, Hope, Jude and my mum.

"Hope, Darlin' could you got get Elder Jack?" Jude asked softly , pulling the hair out of her face to kiss her forehead.She nodded and walked out.

"That is how you treat your mate" His farther growled, 

"You don't think i know that! I lost her Dad! FOR 2 YEARS!!! Then she comes back and we're fine until i mess up again!" He declared throwing his chair back while standing up.

"You shouldn't have made the mistake in the first place" His dad hissed.

"I am glad he did" I mutter, everyone looks at me. 

"What?" Jude asked looking at me blanky.

"I am glad he made that mistake" i said slower and louder "Otherwise i would have never acomplished everything i have. When ever the rejection hit me i would train till i passed out. I can take down Alpha's in a blink of a eye, and i have met some amazing people" i admit.

"Seth you have a mazing mate there, and a great future Luna" Jane (his mum) smiled, my smile flattered.

"Back to problem one" Jude mutterd standing next to me, i elbowed him in the ribs hard and he started to cough.

"Shut it" i hissed, he smirked and gave me a look.

"You know thats funny 'cos your son-"

"Jude" I growled

"Now now Bee i think the nice people deserve to know"

"Alpha,Luna"Uncle Jack adressed from behind us "Pheobe" He gave me a slight glare.

"Uncle Jack" I said with a sheepish smile

"Shouldn't you be in detention?" He asked with raised eye brows

"Pheobe - May" My mother growled, i gave her the same smile as i gave my uncle "What did you do?" 

"Well..." I said looking towards the door were my Dad was "Daddy" i cheered, going tot hug him.

"Answer your mother" he said sternly and thats when i noticed Hunter behind him.

"It doesn't really matter" i tried to get off the topic but Seth and Jude both scoffed

"You broke a girls nose!" 

"Holly Greens?" my mother asked, Uncle nodded.

"You. Are grounded" My mum and Dad hissed at the same time.

"And your training the pups" Jude added with a smirk.

"And you." Seths farther siad looking at him " Are running border evey morning and evening for the rest of the week"

"What ever" i grumble

I turn to see Hunter glaring at me.

"HAVE YOU GOT A PROBLEM!" I bark, he doesn't look scared or anything

"John i think we should tell her now"

i narrow my eyes and sit next to Seth who pulls me onto his lap.

"Not now, it isn't the time"

"She should know"

"Don't"