agruments

• Dedicated to Loyal fans

I am so so so so sorry for not updating i will update all my books with extra long chapters , the only reason i havent updated is because i just started a new school and have had alot of homework to catch up so long updates 

-J x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary Brooks (Pheobe's mum) pov.

(John is Pheobe's dad)

"John, this is important part of her life!" i argued, he was refusing to tell Pheobe about about her desteny.

"Honey she will find out on her birthday in two weeks" He sighed.

"She has a mate, and a pack. This is something that will change everything for her! The problems she will face will be endless" I hissed, why can't he accept that this is going to happen?

"We are not talking about this anymore Mary, she will know when the time is right" i declared, then walked out. Ugggh!

Pheobe pov

"Ready?"Carter asked popping his head in my door, i nodded and looked in the full length mirro once more, Denim shorts, a white tank top tucket in with a leather jacket and all stars. 

"Yep, i'll be down in a min'" i smiled, applying mascara.

Today was the first day going back to school, yes i have managed put it off this long. We were mean't to start weeks ago. Every time i think of going back school i just laugh, being kicked out of four schools in a row isn't easy, but that story for a different time.

"Bee come on!" Jude shouted up the stairs. I grabbed my bag of the dresser and ran down the stairs, this bag came down to my mid thigh, i am a shorty. 

"I am here" i declared, reaching for my bike keys only to find them missing "Hey were are my keys?"

"Nic's taking your bike to school for you i need to talk to you" He chuckeld , when he saw my are-you-joking me look. I jumped in the car anyway. Only just noticing Seth, Tessa and Hope in the back.

"Talk about what...?" i asked slowly, he just smirked at me waiting. I knew he was doing to annoy me so i put my feet up on the leather seat.

"Hey! Hey! Feet!" He exclaimed, i kept them there:

"Talk" i demanded. He nodded fast, and i removed my feet.

"No trouble. I don't want any trouble at this school Bee" I cut him of with a scoff. " I am being deadly serious, four schools in a row! If you stay in this school I will...." He trailed of thinking.

"GET ME A DOG!" I cheered,

"Fine but you can't get into any trouble. Deal?" He asked, ha ha ha.

"Nope i don't really want a dog. Pluuss i was kinda hoping to get revenge" I smirked.

"As long as you dont kicked out fine"

"She won't get kicked out" Tessa added, everyone looked at her.

"What?" We all questioned.

"Your uncle Jack still the head teacher" She told us.

"Really? Ha problem solved Jude." I smirked again.

"You still could get kicked out" Seth said leaning forward.

"Nope, my Uncle Jack loves me. Being his only neice he would never kick me out" I smiled.