Missing piece

Quicker update to make up for missed updates hoping to make long !!!

- J x

(Laura Taylor did a beautiful cover of this song i htink it was better than the origanal so i used it instead)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Nic pov. (suprise)

Avril turned to be part of Seths pack and since tomoorrow we would be joining the pack and territory.

I can't believe i found her, I have been waiting years to find her. Three years i have been waiting to find my perfect little mate, her bright red hair matches her bubbly high spirtited personality.

I have know her a day and this girl has made me fall in love with her already.

Yes , Love.

Pheobe pov.

As promised i made Seth sleep on the floor; Hope told me she comprimised with Jude and let him sleep on the sofa, which cause Seth to grumble about how. And i quote 'Atleast Hope didn't want her mate to have back ache' which i just laughed at.

"Morin" I chirped, when i entered the dinning hall. The Alpha's from yestadays meeting sayed last night becuase they need to finish the very 'important' meeting about the rouge problems. I noticed Seth wasn't there.

"BEE!" Carter cried out, jumping behind me, hiding from Jude, Luka and Nic. Okay whats going on?

"What happend?" i asked raising my eye brows, i could see out of the coner of my eye everyone watching in amusement.

"The little shit, woke us up with a bucket of cold water over the heads" Luka growled, and Jude growled loudly stepping forwards in a challenging way. I raised my eye brows in shock.

"Are you getting worked up over getting woken up?" I asked tilting my head side "If you do not rememeber you are training this morning so i should be thnaking Carter for waking you up, and so shoud you. I am sure nobody wants to run 20 extra laps for being late?" i smirked, their eyes widened and they shook walking off. 

"Wait Jude" he turned back and looked at me questionily "Don't chanellge me again" He growled, showing his authoritory, i barked out a laugh and he growled again.

"I am still your Alpha, Pheobe" He growled, i snickerd in response. "Learn your place, Omega" He spat out my title, I growled loudly.

"Hope get your mate out of here before she loses it" Seth demanded coming into the room, glaring at Jude.

"Watch your mouth, that is no way to talk to my sister" Matt hissed, Seth mumbeld a 'sorry' and hope rushed to Jude pulling him out the room.

"Pheebs... Honey calm down" Seth mumbeld pulling me inot his arms, i took some deep breaths. When i pulled away i looked back at the table only seeing Alpha's, Beta's , 3rds and Omega's.

"Your welcome to join us for training" i offerd, pretending like nothing happend. They nodded "You better get moving you have five minutes"

They chuckeld and i looked at Seth "She's serious, she will give you 20 laps of the teritory if your late" Seth informed then smirking.

"That goes for you too Seth"i smirked, he groaned "THREE MINUTES" I shouted, they all ran from the room and i strolled upstairs to mine and Seths room. Our room. and changed into a sports bra and a pair of joggy bottoms and my sports training.