Jamie and Pheobe = trouble

Enjoy!

----------------------------------

*monday morning*

"Morning" Jamie chirps, i ignore her and walk past her. I see she looks at my pack from the coner of my eye and gives them them a confused look.

I make my breakfast and sit at the table facing Jamie, Jude and Nic. I gave them a glaare before i began speaking.

"Your all going to apologies to Seth when he comes down"i tell them sternly. Jude raises his eyebrows and Nic scoffs.

"Why should we he hurt you, we hurt him" Jude argued.

"You apologies or i hurt you" i growl, 

"I am your Alpha" Jude growled right back.

"Actually she is the same as you, as a Luna" My dad reminded Jude.

"You.Will.Apologies." i said through gritted. Jamie and Nic nodded but Judes face never falterd from the glare which i returned.

"Its not happening"

"I am sure your Farther  would like to know what you've been up to recently, good job i called him yesterday and he will be here today" i smirked, he growled. 

Jude and his Farther had a very good relationship, his farther was very caring as was his mother however when Jude acted out he would get a earful from his parents.

"That was not your place"

"Just like it wasn't't your place to interfine with Seth and me but look who went and beat the shit out of him" i growled.

"YOU DID WHAT BOY?" Judes , Peter, farther declared,

"He hurt her"

"I think Phoebe can take care of herself without you beating someone next time it does NOT  happen, understand?" 

"Of course" he spat looking at my smug expression.

"Oh here comes my mate now." i smiled "You three apologies" i growl lowly.

Seth walked into the room his eyes skinning over the letter in his hand his eye brows knitted together in concentration.

"Urmm...Seth?" Jamie mumbled His head snapped up from the paper so fast he could have whip lash, he raised a eye brow at them and looked at me quickly.

"Yes..."

"We're sorry" She said looking over at Nic and Jude, who both nodded.

"Whats done is done" he shrugged.They nodded and went back to there food.

"I'm peter and this is my wife Lola and you obviously know our son Jude" He introduced nodding towards just and putting his hand ou to shake.

"Seth Harley" he said shaking it, Peters eyebrows shot up in surprise and he looked towards me, smiling.

"School" Carter said looking at the clock.

"Take aleaf out of my book" i shrugged, noticing my dad and mum not in the room anymore.

"Lets go, right now" Jude said looking at me when he said 'right now' i groaned and threw on some black heels (outfit to side).

"Lets move people, don't wont to be late now do we?" i said sarcastically. I walked towards Seth's range rover that he got this weekend."Babe?" He asked once we was alone in the car, pulling out onto the main road, i made a noise in acknowledgement

"Don't you think we should tell everyone?" I knew what he mean't without saying it.

"Yes"

"Really?"