Tear The World Apart (Fearless Vampire Killers Fanfiction)

Prologue

Kiers POV 

It was afternoon in grandomina and the bakery was as busy as ever. I saw the busy bakers hurry to serve the masses of demanding customers on the wooden counter. The sound of change rattling on the counters and shouts across the room drowned out the sound of me entering through the back door and stashing some fresh loaves of bread. I smiled to myself as I ran from the bakery and towards the small house my friend Luke and I shared.

The journey was only 10 minutes so I decided to take a leisurely stroll through the forest as a way to treat myself for taking care of dinner so efficiently. The forest was an unusually calm place in Grandomina. The Kings palace was on the outskirts of the forest, near the prison where the Cardinal was kept. Word has been spreading around Grandomina that the Cardinal is planning to escape, but how are the townspeople so sure? Must be petty gossip.

It appeared I was not alone in the forest as I heard footsteps on the dry leaves accompanying mine. I looked around and saw a cautious looking man of my age. He had jet Black hair and wore expensive looking clothes. He had not noticed my presence yet so I decided to stay low, I was a thief after all. As I walked deeper into the forest, I kept my eye on the man. He looked on edge slightly, and worried. He was also extremely beautiful and had a sense of mystery about him.

I saw a cavalry rush through the forest, taking the man and I by surprise. I noticed the man hiding behind a pile of logs as the soldiers of the palace dismounted and did a quick search of the forest, ignoring the townspeople like myself. The black haired man was nowhere to be seen as the soldiers discussed amongst themselves before coming to an agreement and mounting their horses before trotting away. I saw the man poke his head from the logs.

"Are they gone?" he spoke in the most smooth and comforting voice.

"Yes," I said before continuing, wanting to know more about this mysterious man, "Why? Were they looking for you?"

"Do you know who I am?" he asked genuinely.

"Should I?"

"Yes, they were looking for me. I'm the prince of Grandomina," he confessed. I felt my heart sink in my chest. No doubt, this man would have had many girlfriends and never be interested in a thief like me. I'd better make the most of this, I thought, unless he'll go and I'll never see him again.

After he'd told me he was royalty, I continued to chat with him and find out more. He was kind and cute and didn't act as though he was a prince. I found out his name was Laurence and soon the enjoyable evening of wandering around the forest talking to this beautiful man had come to an end. As I departed, he offered to walk me home and we did. We watched the sun set and soon it was dark and the ground was barely visible.

As I opened my mouth to say something, I felt someone tackle me to the ground. I yelped as I saw a thin long blade being pulled out of the thugs pocket, glimmering in the moonlight. I shouted at Laurance to run as far as he could before the thugs came after him. He seemed reluctant to leave my side so I shouted, "Run," whilst swiftly dodging a blade aimed at my chest. I got up quickly and saw more thugs surrounding me and Laurence.

I saw one of them snatch Laurence from my side, grabbing his arms and dragging him out whilst muttering, "Come on, Princey." He called out for me but there was nothing I could do to help him. I felt an iron fist suck the air out of my lungs as I fell to the ground, helpless and weak, as they beat me up and raped me before dragging me to the prison.

A/N: so it's new and a bit sad but it will get better 

Remember to leave some feedback :) 

and if you haven't read my previous one:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/8042009?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading

xx