Chapter 5

I was being shaken awake and my eyelids fluttered open. I looked around, I was back in my bed and now Kier had his arms wrapped around me tightly, "You're okay, oh Laur, I'm so glad you're okay," he mumbled, his cool breath lingering on my neck.

Kier moved awkwardly back to my side and I saw Drew and Barrone sitting on the chairs opposite the bed, looking shocked and relived at the same time.

"What happened?" I wondered out loud.

"Well, I came in here in the afternoon and you were laying on the floor, unconscious, with bite marks on your neck. I was going to ask you the same question."

"But," Drew interrupted, noticing how taken aback I was, "Kier sucked out the venom, so you're fine, it's Kier we're worried about."

He trailed off looking at me for remorse. "Well I don't know what happened!" I exclaimed frustratedly.

"Excuse me," Kier muttered as he hurriedly got up and ran to the bathroom, keeping his head down and locking the door behind him, leaving everyone else confused at his actions.

Shanes POV

When Kier ran off, Laurence followed him, leaving me and Drew alone in the room. We sat on two chairs next to each other in a comfortable silence. It was cold in the hotel as it was nearly Christmas. I thought about what Christmas would be like this year. I pictured the snow on the branches of trees and I wanted to paint them again... I hadn't painted anything in ages, and I missed doing what I used to enjoy. I imagined going outside with Drew, when it would snow and having some time to ourselves, when nothing else really mattered. Unfortunately, I was cut off by my own wishful thinking as I felt Drews hand on my thigh, I looked to him and he turned to me blushing slightly.

"What's up?" I asked.

He leaned in towards me until his lips met my cheek, "I haven't had much time with you lately..." he spoke in a deep voice. I took the hint. I grabbed his hand from my thigh and led him out of the room and to our own.

The minute I had closed the door, he pushed me against the wall, one of his hands pushing against my back, the other in my hair, steading my head. His lips locked on mine and I felt him moan gently under them.

I fumbled with his blazer in a hurry to take it off him as he did the same with my shirt. It had been so long since we'd had some time alone. Fighting against the Cardinal everyday didn't give you much spare time with your boyfriend.

Drews POV

After I'd removed Shanes shirt, I felt him deepen the kiss before he let go as he swiveled me around and pushed me on the bed, smirking. I'd forgotten how he was never shy when it came to the bedroom. He quickly exposed my chest, kissing my collar bone softly, teasing me. "Shane," I mumbled into his soft hair.

"Yes, Drew?" he asked innocently, crawling on top of me and looking in my eyes, fluttering his eyelids whilst taking off his belt carefully. I eyed his defined hips.

"You always look so fucking perfect," I whispered, dazed. He kissed me briefly, as I held his sides and pulled his body closer to mine, "Fuck me... Please," I begged. I felt his legs straddle me as I slid my hands down his back, urging him on with my nails. He leaned in and passionately nibbled at my neck, one of his hands steadying my head, the other tracing down my hips and to my crotch.

"Get used to pleading, Drew," he said quietly in his deep voice, taking off my skinny jeans, "you'll be doing it a lot more." He was making me go insane. I pulled him closer to me and felt him groan from the intense friction. I had a feeling it was going to be a very good night...

***

Shane and I lay on our backs, our naked bodies untangling from each other. I could feel him breathing heavily as I turned to face his rosy cheeks. He had that cute smile on his face, the same one he had the first time we'd met, the one that brightened up my day and made me remember how much I truly loved him.

A/N: sorry the updates a bit late!

I've started another fvk story and if you'd like me to post it soon (and not after I've finished this; like I plan to) then let me know yeah 'cause I can't decide ;)

its set in the real world and won't have vampires in (for a change)

xx