#1- Jinbar

Jin's pov
Slowly, opening my eyes, I start to sit up, only to have someone stop me.

"Woahs, Jins, takes its easy, thats was a reallys bad accidents," A voice with a very cute accent says. I open my eyes to see a guy probably early to mid twenties, looking at me. In all honesty, he's really cute.

"I'm sorry, who are you and how do you know my name?" I ask and the guy freezes. "Dos your reallys not remembers me?" He asks. I slowly shake my head no. He looks sad.

"Mans, I knows the doctors said yous might haves memorys loss, buts he saids its would bes smalls," He mumbles.

"Can I have your name?" I ask hesitantly. He looks sadder now. "It's Barney," He replies. "Like the dinosaur?" I ask, giggling. Barney starts to smile and nods.

"So how do I know you?" Yes, I'm asking a lot of questions, I'm curious! "Wells, wes used tos works togethers, and nows we're datings," Barney answers.

My eyes widen. "I, managed to get with you?!"
Barney's pov
It's so cutes, hes is a so shocked wes ares togethers! (This is why I added the video!) "Yes, Jins, wes ares togethers," I say, smiling. "How the hell. Did I. Get with you?" He asks. "Wes knews each others fors a while, ands started datings," I answer.

"Have we kissed?" Jin asks and I nod. He looks even more bugged out. "But you're so cute! And you have that accent...," He says, trailing off. I laugh and ruffle his hair.

"Yours always dids loves my accents," I reply. He smiles ats me and grabs mys hand, pressing it against his face.

Hes yawns ands lays downs, with my hand unders his head. I kiss his foreheads and hes drifts offs slowly.

Evens ifs I has tos repairs his memorys, he'lls a stills be mys Jin, and I wills always bes his Barney.

Hey gamers! New story! I will take requests for ships and plotlines, but, if you want smut, you have to write it yourself and message it to me, so I can put it in the story. Sorry if that's an inconvenience, but I don't want to write smut, it feels weird to me, but if you REALLY need it, go ahead. Love ya! Baii!