Mithbop

Slight warning. This chapter will include racial slurs such as chink and nigger. Please understand this is not how I feel about black people or Asians. If you would prefer not to read the chapter, it wouldn't matter to me. Thank you!

Max's pov
"Okay babe. I know I've told you a lot about this school already, but I have one last thing. Do not take the back stairs. Ever. Okay?" I tell Jin and he nods.

I give him a quick hug before we part ways for class.

We've been dating for a while, but he went to the private school. Then he managed to convince his parents to let him switch this year.

Even though I've told him everything I can, I'm still worried.

Jin's pov, a few minutes after 7th hour
I leave the room, waving to the teacher. She was explaining some rules and stuff.

I get to the front stairway and see it's blocked. A janitor is mopping the top landing. "Sorry kid, there was a fight here. Lotta blood. Use the other stairs," He grumbles.

I gulp and nod, turning the other way. Max specifically told me to not use these stairs, but I have no choice.

The stairs are against the far back wall of the top floor, about 30 feet from the nearest class. They wrap around, too, so when you're in the middle...you can't be seen from the top or bottom.

I slowly start down and reach the middle landing. 3 guys stand there.

I break out in a nervous sweat. "Well what do we have here boys?" The one in the middle asks.

"It's a chink," One of the other two sneers.

"That's just nasty. Fuckin Chinese think they can come up in our country with they rice and shit," The last one says.

"Actually, I'm Korean," I reply, trying to be brave.

"Whatever," He rolls his eyes.

"You talkin back chink? Bad idea," The first one laughs, and punches me square in the jaw.

I fall down. One goes to kick me, but I grab his foot and twist it. He crashes beside me and I roll over, hopping back on my feet.

I kick another in the chest and he flies backwards. My adrenaline is pumping right now and I square up, bouncing on my toes.

The leader tries to hit me again, but I duck and deliver an uppercut to his chin.

The other two grab me, one of them takes my arms and the other puts me in a chokehold.

I can't move. He could easily break both of my arms if I tried to.

"Stupid chink," The leader growls, and pulls out a switchblade. I cringe just looking at it.

He flips it open and lifts up my shirt.

He smiles insanely and starts to cut a shape into my stomach. I cry out in pain and start thrashing.

They drop me in surprise just as he finishes. I grab my bag and literally jump down the last flight of stairs.

I somehow land on my feet at the bottom and take off.