Skybop

Jin's pov
"Skkkkyyyy!" I yell. "Whhaaaat?" He calls back. "Let's watch a movie," I say. "Ok, what do you wanna watch?" He asks.

"Uhhh." "Let's watch Paranormal Activity!" He screams. I sigh and nod my head. He knows I hate horror movies, but he likes them, so, I'll go along with it.

He grabs some popcorn and a blanket, then hits the light before the movie starts.

As we watch, at first it's ok, but then it starts to get scary, fast.

I grab his arm tightly and he laughs. "Are you scared?" He teases. "No...," I whisper before shrieking and hiding my face between his shoulder and the back of the couch.

"Woah! Calm down, it's just a movie," I hear him whisper, but I shake my head.

I feel arms around me and I'm being lifted, then set back down in a laying position. I'm on the edge of the couch, facing his chest, and he's laying on the inside, facing the T.V.

"Just go to sleep, I'm right here," Sky coos. I snuggle further into him and let his soothing heartbeat and the gentle touch of his fingers in my hair lull me to sleep.

Next morning
"Aww, look at them!" "I'm taking pics!" "Shhh! Don't wake them up!"

I recognize those voices. Ross, TimTim, and Max. They must've come over and, of course, let themselves in.

I wait a moment before jumping up yelling, "GOTCHA!"

They all scream and I must say, Max's girly ass scream almost killed me.

I fall off the couch, laughing.

"What the hell?" A tired voice says from the couch. "Uh, we broke in," Tim answers.

"And I scared the hell out of them!" I yell, victoriously. Max shoots me a death glare.

"I'm gonna take a nap," Ross replies, falling asleep on the floor. Max sighs before picking him up.

"Well, we'll take our leave, so the two of you can do whatever," Tim laughs, following Max.

I feel arms pull me off the floor back on to the couch.

"What're you doing?" I ask, as he pulls us into the same position.
"I wanna go to sleep," He mumbles as a reply.

I sigh and nod, snuggling into him.

It was a pretty good nap.

Hi! I know it was kinda short, but I'm running low on ides, my next three chapters will be out really soon, though, but as a warning, they will all suck. Just like the rest of my work. Why do I have followers...