#5 SkyBop

Jin's pov
I walk home, sniffling. I can't believe I let him do that! Why, why, why, why, why?!

I open to door, still crying and see Sky watching anime. He turns and his smile immediately turns to worry. "Babe? What's wrong?" He asks, coming up to hug me.

I push him away and sink to the floor. "I don't deserve you," I whisper, but I guess he hears anyway. "Now why would you say that?" He questions, kneeling next to me.

"I, I, I should just leave," I say, and try to stand up. He pulls me back down.

"You are going nowhere." The look in his eyes and tone of his voice scare me, so I listen, shaking. I guess he noticed I'm scared, because his voice softens.

"Just tell me what happened, and we can deal with it together," He whispers.

"He kissed me," I say so quietly I can barely hear myself. "And I didn't pull away. I let him. I didn't even think until he tried to touch me, I pulled away and left, but he was smirking," I finish.

I look very quickly to see sadness on Sky's face. I brace myself for the hit. When it doesn't come, I look at him. "Aren't you going to hit me?" I ask. Now he looks taken aback.

"No, why would I hit you?" He asks. "Everyone else does," I say. I'm confused. I've always been told if your parents or partner hits you, it's because they're superior, and are allowed to.

"I can't say I'm not disappointed, but I still love you and will never hit you," He says. "Why? It's normal," I reply, really confused now. "No, it's not, it's abuse, and it's bad," Sky tells me, pulling me into his lap.

"I'm so sorry," I whisper, crying. "It's ok, it's ok, I love you," He replies softly and my heart skips a beat.

"I love you, too," I whisper, leaning against his chest.
Sky's pov
I look down to see my baby asleep. He's so precious. I don't really even care he let that guy kiss him. I don't care.

I will always love him, and what he said about the hitting scares me. Does have really think it's normal and ok? He seemed confused.

I pick him up and he cuddles further into me. I lay down on the couch and put Jin on top of me, to where his back is against the couch and his side is shoved between me and the back of the couch.

I lace my fingers through his hair, happy to have him with me. He whimpers a little in his sleep and I hold him closer, shushing him. He seems to calm instantly in my hold.

I turn my attention to the T.V. trying to watch the show, but my gaze keeps moving to Jin. I lean and kiss his forehead. He smiles and nuzzles his face into my neck.

Slowly, I drift off, too.
-Next Morning-
I wake up to sniffling. I open my eyes to see Jin sitting up, rubbing his eyes. "Babe, are you ok?" I ask and he looks towards me.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I woke you up," He mumbles. I sit up and crawl to him. I hug him and he snuggles into my chest.

"I love you," I coo and kiss his forehead. "I love you too," He replies.