The "Talk"

$ people I am literally obsessed with SU I bought 2 songs and I can't stop listening to them, my camera roll is full of pictures of Steven and Connie, lol anyway I'm writing late at night so I'm trying my hardest thanks $

"So Steven how was Connie, you still haven't told us" amethyst said sitting beside Steven on the couch "Good morning amethyst" Steven said glaring at her "so? Spill the beans Ste-Man" she begged "ok fine" Steven said putting down his cereal bowl "Connie was awesome, there" Steven said walking to get dressed "aww yea!" Amethyst said laughing and yelling "what's that noise for?" Pearl asked covering her ears "Ste-Man said Connie was a good kisser!" She laughed "I didn't say that!" Steven said "Oh my, your first kiss right right, how was it?" Pearl asked in surprise  "Leave him alone, he will tell us when he feels comfortable" Garnet said crouching to get on Stevens level "Tell me" she asked smiling "uhh, it's was.. Awesome" he said staring at her smile "good job Steven" she sat sitting up and patting Stevens head.
*Bzzz* Hey son it's mud season and I have like several cars in line, could you help out and old man?~  "I got to go gems, My dad needs help cleaning cars!" Steven said replying to his dad and running to the car wash.

"STEVEN!" Greg said as he hugged Steven tightly "oh man you've grown, ok now to help gear up!" Greg said in happiness "Let's do this" Steven said as he grabbed a hose.

"That was tough but we did it son!" Greg said with pleasure "ya dad it was fun too!" Steven replied "so dad can we talk. Men style" Steven asked "sure lets sit in the van" Greg said as he opened the back doors of the van. "So what's up my little man?" Greg said worried "well dad I met a girl" "who? Connie!?" Greg asked "well I kissed this girl I
And we both like like each other " Steven continued ignoring Greg, "Who is this girl Steven!" Greg said with a straight tone "Well dad what do i do! What if I grow up with her! What would I do!" He asked looking worried "well, never mind my question then, son it's about time." Greg said with a worried voice "wait what?" Steven said nervously "when two people, well in this case, when one human girl like a half human half gem man, when they like each other so much they date, get married and have kids now when they date. They kiss and stuff but when they get married they can take it to the next level by-" "DAD STOP!" Steven yelled sweating with fear "I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!" Steven yelled "oh, great now I don't have to." Greg sighed with relief    "Dad" "yes?" "The girl I like is Connie" "Oh, that's what I thought, the way you look at her.. It's obvious , well to me at least" Greg said taking a bite of a day old sandwich, "dad what if her parents are like, No dating her or something what would I do, she's so pretty" Steven said worried "well I can help with that try to get on the good side of them" Greg said chewing the sandwich  "ok but do you think we'd be able to grow up together" Steven said nervously "Son to be honest I can't tell you, I have no clue" Greg   said about to take another bite "dad today was fun but I'm gonna head home night dad" "Night Steven" Greg said as he waved bye and closed the back doors of his truck "let's see" Steven said as he checked his phone while walking home ~Connie~Hey Steven ~Connie~ Steven? Can you come over? ~Connie~ Steven are you here are you ok? (Lol she is worried) "wow, Connie your so worried well I would be too." ~Connie, I'm fine should of told you I was helping my dad wash cars I'll come over tomorrow if you want night~ "and send" Steven said as he sent Connie a text *Bzz* ~Connie~ Ok see ya soon ;) night Steven sighs "I love you Connie" he says to his phone screen while Turning it off and walking to the temple.

$Sorry it's so short lol it's almost 12 am and I'm not tired I'm so inspired I have so many ideas for the future be prepared!!, quick note here, thanks for everyone reading is and voting and commenting ideas a nice things lol, anyways thanks to the people who love my writing I have a a lot of people say I'm a good writer but I just sometimes trash so many ideas because I get bored of them, but with this book I will never trash because I love it so much I love this ship and Steven universe, has anyone seen the cliff hanger episode season 3 episode 24? I can't wait for episode 25$$