Cuddles

$$ cuddles, I've been having friendship troubles rn so yea sorry if it sounds off$$

"Steven, where is Steven! And Connie she's not in her sleeping bag!" Pearl said worried "is Steven upstairs?" Pearl said walking to the stairs "Pearl don't go up there Steven is safe and so is Connie" garnet said smiling "I'm going to my home" amethyst said sadly and ruffed up hair as she warped to the kinder garden.  "What's wrong with her" Pearl said "remember what you did" peridot said "I'm trying to forget" Pearl said sneaking upstairs "Pearl!" Garnet said "I need to see mother instinct" "Pearl!" Garnet said trying to hold her down but failing "Stev-" Pearl began to say but got cut off as she saw Steven and Connie cuddling and sleeping next to each other. "So cute" Pearl said as she walked down the stairs slowly, she turned her head back one more glance. And saw Steven open one eye and kiss Connie on the cheek and close his eye again, Pearl smiled as she sat on the couch arm rest. "There so cute" Pearl said smiling.

"Connie?, you awake?" Steven asked "yea" Connie said grabbing Stevens arm and pulling it so it wrapped around her "I love you" Steven said kissing her "Steven stop you making me blush" Connie said Turing so she faced Stevens face "I won't stop then" Steven laughed as he kissed her face everywhere but her mouth "Steven, kiss me on the cheek" Connie said laughing, Steven went in for the kiss on the cheek but Connie moved her head so Steven kissed her lips "Connie I dint mean to" "it's ok Steven I made that happened" she laughed, Steven laughed too.
" I haven't seen calendar in like months" Steven laughed "more like days" Connie laughed "weeks" Steven said as he checked his phone and saw.
"Connie Tomorrow is... Oh. Nothing" Steven said looking at the ing says 'Connie's Birthday' thinking that he will surprise her, he looked at her face it looked kinda sad "oh I thought tomorrow was something special" she said holding Stevens hand as they sat on bed.

"There out of bed and there playing video games" "are you sure garnet" "yas Pearl I know this, I have future vision" "I'm just, what if our lying" "I'd do that?" "But amethyst-" pearls aid before getting cut off "we'll talk to her later"' Garnet said as she warped back to the temple.

"GEMS!" Steven said as she jumped down and hugged Pearl and garnet "amethyst?" "She's busy,Steven" Pearl said looking at grange worried. "Guys Connie is living here" Steven said with a smile "we heard" garnet said "future vision" Steven said with a smile and stars In his eyes "yas Steven" garnet replied. "Hi gems" Connie said focused on the game "what you kids playing?" Pearl asked "Pearl don't say, let's go to the ruins" garnet said lifting her glasses and winking "ok.." Pearl said looking at Steven "Ninja kicks butt adventure IIV" Connie said sipping her juice "Connie, why don't we actually train" Pearl said "now? I'm kinda tired!" "That's ok, cmon lets go the the ruins!" Pearl said "why did you say it?" Garnet said laughing "oops" Pearl said blushing in embarrassment.

$$sorry people I'm on a road trip at it late and where in the car I'm tired GN $$