Shocked Fusion

Shocked fusion

$$ The moment you've all been waiting for the double upload of the final chapters, as you know Wattpad deleted the final chapters the update did it. But this made me regain Serafín things to write better sorry if there are mistakes but uh, school is hard and I'm stressed and confused sorry hope  you enjoy the final chapters.. $$

After training Connie went to the beach with Steven and the swam and stuff but Connie looked sad "what's wrong Connie?" "Nothing Steven I'm fine"  Steven knew it was Connie thinking about how he pretended not to care. "Steven guess what day it is" amethyst said jumping on top of him "shh, I know what day it is, but it's a surprise tell the gems not to do or say anything, here take this paper" he gave amethyst a party plan, at the barn.
"So Steven. I've been thinking, how long are we gonna stay together.?" Connie asked " well, forever as I hope." "Steven. What if one day, you meet another girl and love her."  Connie asked "well, then I will make her meet you" "why isn't that rude?" Connie stuttered "and when she does" Steven said holding her hand "she will look up at you" he continued as Connie started staring into his eyes, "and she will say, I Love you Mommy" Steven said sitting down "that was adorable." She laughed. "Connie. Your my only other person I'd be with, we form Stevonnie for sakes,  we can't fall apart" Steven said kissing her. "Steven. I love you too" she smiled.

Later

"Connie hurry Peridot needs us at the barn. It's an emergency!!" Steven said pulling her up a hill "ok, wait. Where is everyone, why did Peri, need us and she's not here.!!!" Connie said "oops. Maybe there is a note in the barn" Steven laughed nervously. "Steven I want to leave..." she said and she stopped and saw a banner that said -Happy birthday Connie- she smiled. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNIE!" everyone said.

"Thank you Steven."

2 years later
Steven  is 17 and Connie 16

"Steven, I love you" "me too Connie"
"It's sad the gems had to go on a month trip" Steven said "but I'm here for you" Connie said kissing his hand "I know." He smiled " I was kidding" he said tacking her so her was on top of her, (btw there in a park on a picnic blanket) " Steven stop!" Connie laughed as she lifted her self up to kissing him "no way" Steven said as he did a push up p, on the way down he kissed her. They rolled so Connie was on top, she collapsed and lied on Steven "your so nice." she laughed "I know I am" he put his arms around her, "your the best thing that ever happened time, other than actually being born." Steven said holding her tight. "Same here." She said just snuggling up to him. 

"Amethyst grab the radio" "Garnet? That's a first" Amethyst laughed "just give it" "ok, hey Peridot, come here listen to this !!" "Amethyst I'm trying to locate where we are going and where we are currently, and yas. Radios are fun" Peridot laughed "Peridot, enough. We must get out of here" Pearl said "would it help if I made water for the boat to actually not be stuck in the sand!?" Lapis asked "NO, WE WILL WAIT" Pearl said as all the gems laughed in the background  "why are you all laughing?" Pearl asked "at you!" Amethyst shouted laughing "that's not a very good way to answer that" Pearl said blushing in embarrassment. "Ok let's go" lapis snorted bringing water onto the waterless sea and the boat came crashing into the air and falling just to float on the water, "we lost Pearl!" Amethyst laughed "im here" Pearl said. Mad. "Oh, your just so waterless?!" Amethyst said laughing "what does that even mean?" Peridot asked "not sure" amethyst replied. "Let's go, Steven awaits us to return," Pearl said standing on the boats Stern. "We've been stuck here for a week waiting for you to realize we weren't on water" lapis snorted. "Yea" they all said to Pearl.

Later that night

"Hey, Pearl are you ok?" "Lapis, Yas," "really Pearl you can't fool me!" Lapis said "fine, ok, I'm not fine." She said tearing up. "What's up?" "I can't stop thinking about Rose, lately, and a few years back what happened. With her and Steven and I miss her." She said crying "I'm stuck inside of a loop of loss." Peale said curled up "wha-" lapis said then she was cut off "you don't know how it feels to be trapped" Pearl shouted, then instantly covered her mouth with tears on her cheeks. "Then, you Pearl. HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH" Lapis shouted as her water wings sprouted out "lapis. Don't leave" Pearl said in a quite voice crying "I've been stuck in a mirror for decades upon decades and only now I'm free, what is wrong with you, do you know what it's like being commanded to show anyone anything they wished. But when I met Steven he helped me, saved me, I'd go insane if he never helped me. All I want. Is to..." laps shouted "to what?" Pearl said as she stood up and shouted at her "To... Kill you!!!!" "What !?" Pearl screamed in shock "You wouldn't let Steven help me, all three of you stupid crystal gems!! You deserve to pay, and to think I did do anything for these years, now is my time to pay!" Lapis shouted as everyone ran to the deck to find them yelling at each other. "What are you gonna do!" Pearl shouted crying "this!" Lapis said as she poofed Pearl and stepped on her gem, shattering it. "PEARL!" All the gems shouted "LAPIS STOP!" They all screamed "now we need Steven!" Amethyst said "I'm not done." Lapis said as she kicked the shards of pearls Pearl,into the depths of the ocean. "LAPIS!" They all shouted.