The Tape

$$I got inspiration for this from a comic someone made I found I will put the picture as like the picture thingy, you can see it. I did not create it or steal it credit to the artist and creator of this art thank you have fun with this chapter!$$

"Lion come, we need to watch this together apparently" Steven said sitting at the tv staring at lion as he lied on the bed staring at the Tv screen waiting for Steven to press Play "ok ready lion. Ok." Steven said as he pressed play.

*Whimpering noises* "you hear that camera, it's a cat crying." Rose said as she walked toward the noise "Look, you poor thing" rose said making sure the camera can see the dead lion. "Aww you poor thing only if I can heal dea-" *whimpering noises* "what's this? A baby cub? Aww you poor thing!" Rose said crying as the tears hit the lions head as the lion turns pink "Aww so cute, your my cute lion" rose said laughing.
It speeds up
"Hey lion how's my growing boy?" Rose said as she pointed the camera at lion when he had a tiny mane
It speeds up
"Lion my grown baby." Rose said kissing the forehead of lion as he looks now,
"lion I love you!" Rose said laughing and hugging the lion
Lion stared at the tv with opened eyes, lion got up and sat beside Steven with opened eyes
"Lion, you must take these please, everything hold it for the future of me." Rose said tearing up, "lion Meet Steven, He will be born soon, you must Protect and love Steven like you did to me, and one day you will show him your magical Mane I created for you and him" rose said holding the camera towards her belly as lion put his head against roses belly "Rawr" the lion said nodding his head "await for Steven, my lion." Rose  said. "In a few years this pillow will build things randomly and the crystal gems will come, when that happens be friend Steven. Steven. I hope you see this I love you and lion will to" rose said as the turned the camera off.

"So lion, you were...I'm 15 your how old?" Steven asked, "Rawr" lion said as he tapped the floor 19 times "19!!" Steven said in shock "your old. Do you to hmm you'll die?" Steven said as lion shook his head in the no direction "so you knew my mom 4 years before I was born?" Steven asked as lion shook his head in the yas direction.
"lion I love you no matter what, should I put the tape back for.. The future generations, hopefully" Steven said staring out the window and seeing Connie walk on the beaux towards the temple lion hooded up and down "ok" Steven said as he out the tape on the hill.

"Hey Connie!" "Hey Steven, how did you know I was coming?" "Saw you out the window, heh," Steven said "are you ok?" Connie asked as Steven looked nervous "so what did my mom say to you about me?" Steven said sitting on the stairs, "not much" Connie said "what though?" Steven asked "She said, you think I'm pretty and a bunch of things that you think of me, nice things and she thinks we look cute together." Connie said sitting beside Steven and holding his hand
"Connie do you think if I had a kid, will it pass down the gem?" "What gem.. Your gem?" "Yea. What will happen?" "I'm sure you will find out" Connie said "no, we will find out" Steven said looking into her eyes "we?!" Connie said as Steven leaned in for a kiss "Steven no!" Connie said pushing his face away. "Connie?" "Is that the real you?" Steven said shocked and embarrassed "yea it's just, I'm moving away." Connie said holding her hat from the wind as she stood up "What!" "Mom want a better life for me." Connie said crying.

"movie in with me"

"what? I can't, I'm only 13"

"None sense, the gems are great parents, please I would never been the same without you "

"Steven I can't,, my mom"

"I beg you, go beg your parents!"

"I'll ask for you"

Connie said crying as she walked home "See ya Connie" Steven said crying. 

$$ how well did I end this chapter, ha I think I did good GN guys see ya tmr.$$