Saying sorry

LATER THAT WEEK

We were now on the private jet On our way to our second to last city before leaving to Europe. The guys and I were smoking weed and drinking whiskey. As soon as we landed we left to the hotel where we would just go to sleep. As soon as we got there I hit the bed and didn't wake up again that night. I'm pretty sure Eazy went out to some party being held but I was just way too tired to go.

I wake up and see Eazy laying down right next to me, his hair all messy and his perfect sleeping face. I was about to go shower When he got a text. I look at his phone and it was by some Clarry, "I had so much fun last night, if you ever need me again just give me a call." What the fucken hell! Who the hell was this Clarry and what happened between them last night that he might need her again. I went to shower hoping that by the time I got out he would already be up, and he was.

Eazy- "he babe?"
Me- "Heyyy umm how was the party?"
Eazy- "great! Too bad you weren't there"
Me- "yeah so meet any girls?"
Eazy- "what are you talking about?"

He looked at his phone and immediately knew what I was talking about now. He face now held a smirk. He opened the cannot of his nightstand and took out 2 title boxes. He handed them to me and I opened it. Inside one of the boxes was a diamond necklace, in the other there was a heart shaped locket with a small picture of us together inside. I immediately took out the locket and put on with his help. I gave him a kiss! I loved it!

Eazy- "that girl Clarry was the one that helped me pick out the necklaces for you."
Me- "the locket was enough, I don't need no expensive diamond necklace"
Eazy- "I would give you the whole world if I could"

******

Eazy was now at the great and meets. I was hanging out in the green room. I decided to go see how his great and meet was going. I walk down and see him talking to some girl. She was wearing booty shorts with a strapless crop top and what looked like 6' heels. Eazy was now signing her boob, then her butt. I usually didn't mind but for some reason this time I did. I ran back to my green room trying to make myself calm down. Why was I this upset? I knew that his fans sometimes wanted him to sign their boobs or butt but just seeing it happen. It's like I felt this girl could take Eazy away from me. After the concert Eazy came looking for me. He walked through the door.

Eazy- "oh here you are I didn't see you at the show tonight nor when I got off stage."
Me- "yeah sorry about that"
Eazy- "what's wrong?"
Me- "nothing it's nothing, it's just that you love me right? Even if some girl asked you to sign her boob and was dressed all hot?"
Eazy- "I see what's going on, you are jealous. Well I love you not them, plus they are my fans and if they want an autograph there then I have to give it to them, I can't just tell them, 'oh you want that on a paper instead?'"
Me- "well that wouldn't hurt!"
Him- "they are my funken fans!"
Me- "and I'm your damn girlfriend!"
Him- " whatever I don't want to fight with you right now" he said as opening the door to walk out.
Me- "are you really just going to walk away!"

He said no other words and just left. After a few minutes I got on one of the cars and asked to be driven back to the hotel. I walked into our hotel room hoping he would be there, but he wasn't. I changed into my pajamas and laid in bed looking at the door wishing for it to open and him walk into the room. Eventually I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and Eazy was still not in the room. I put on some jeans and a t- shirt and go look for him. I asked everyone but no one had seen him, the only place I had left was Jonas room. I go to his room and knock on the door.

Jona- "oh hey what's up?"
Me- "is Eazy here?"
Jona- "yeah come on in"

I walk in and see Eazy drinking a coffee. As soon as he sees me he stands up.

Me- "Jona can we please have some privacy?"
Jonah- "yeah just don't do it on my bed"

I smile and he walks out.

Me- "I'm sorry, I over reacted and I got jealous I'm so-" he cut me off
Eazy- "no it's fine you are my girlfriend and I should have stayed there to talk things out with you"
Me- "I over reacted, I'm sorry"

He came close and kissed me.