Paparazzi

LATER THAT WEEK

We were now in LA, we took a private jet over here and now we drove to the hotel. Eazy and I now shared a hotel room which I didn't know if it was good or bad. I mean I liked it because I got to sleep with him every night but then again he was really messy.

We entered the hotel room, and saw the bedroom. It was beautiful, high ceilings, large king bed, big screen tv, large windows from the floor to the ceiling showing out into the city.

I walked into the bathroom and it was even better there was a glass walk in shower, a white bathtub for bubble baths, 2 marble sinks, and white flooring

I walked into the bathroom and it was even better there was a glass walk in shower, a white bathtub for bubble baths, 2 marble sinks, and white flooring. It even had to control the dimness of the lights. Eazy was finishing up some business down in the lobby so I decide to get in the shower. I connected my phone to the Bluetooth speakers that ran throughout all of the hotel room. I put up the volume up started singing and got into the shower.

Me- "it's just me myself and I solo ride until I die"
Me- "Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through Hell with you Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you Yeah, you're all I never knew I needed And the heart sometimes it's unclear why it's beating"
Also me- "si te vas yo tambien me voy, si me das yo tambien te doy mi amor"
Translates to- " if you go I will also go, if you give me I will also give you my love"

I got out of the shower put on a towel and walked out into the room trying to find an outfit to wear. I was so distracted by the music I didn't even see Eazy standing over by the door. Then someone paused my music and I look around trying to figure out who had done it. Then within seconds Eazy was right behind me hugging me.

Eazy- "you know right now I'm wishing for the towel to accidentally fall"

I turn around to meet his eyes just looking down my covered body.

Me- "oops I don't think I secured it right"

I let the towel fall to the ground leaving me completely nude. I think you know what came next, you know on the bed.

*******

Once we were done he got up from the bed heading into the shower. He got in and was talking to me.

Him- "you know you have a damn good voice"
Me- "ehhh I guess if you say so"
Him- "you surprised me when you started singing in Spanish"
Me- "what? Never heared a Latina sign before"

He just laughed. 

Him- "So later I'm going to be on a late night talk show want to come? I mean I would love even if you're just back stage it would mean the world to me"
Me- "of course! I want to support you in any way possible"
Him- "you know I'm kind of feeling a bit lonely maybe another round in the shower?"
Me- "don't abuse it though" I said with a giggle.

That night he had his concert jumping up and down on the stage, moving his hands to the music, his shirt unbuttoned, the crowd yelling out his name and singing along to the songs. His fans already knew I was dating him since day one the paparazzi had been all over the news.

After the show we drove back to the hotel where he showered and changed. He wore some black pants with a black plain t, some suspenders that he let fall around his legs, a black leather jacket, and black shoes. He looked so hot like always. I was just going to be backstage so I wore a simple black dress just for the night.

He was doing so great! There I was backstage just admiring him. Then he got asked about me.

Talk show host- "so we heard you have a girlfriend now, how is that going"
Eazy- "well I don't really like talking about my relationships but with her it's different, she really is something else, and I feel like bragging about her to the whole world. she's actually backstage right now"

Unexpectedly the camera was now on me backstage I didn't know what to do but smile and wave. Eazy looked at me on the screen behind him where my face now was he smiled and looked back to the talk show host.

TSH- "what do you have to say about her?"
Eazy- "well I love her and she is a really beautiful smart kind person I'm really glad I met her she really is something different"

He looked back at the screen that was now a close up of my face catching my reaction to his words. I couldn't help but cry tears of joy. I never thought he would say that or admitting to loving me to all his fans. He got asked about the tour, his album, and his next goal. After the show I ran to Eazy and gave him a kiss.

We were driving back to the hotel when I saw a candy shop and made the driver turn back. They were just cleaning up but when the cashier saw Eazy he immediately opened the door for us. I run in looking at all of the candy around me. I got bags within bags full of candy! He was also getting bags full of candy. I guess the people working there took a picture of us and posted it on social media and before you knew it there was paparazzi outside along with fans. The cashier asked Eazy for his autograph and then we left out the door. His security guards were trying to clear the way for us. As we were walking by Eazy held my hand on our way back to the car.

When we were driving back I got a gummy worm out and bit onto one end while Eazy bit the other end until we met in the middle for a kiss.

We got to the hotel and had to push through all the people outside waiting for Eazy. We got in and we just ran to our hotel room where I was now just full of energy. We talk and laughed about this crazy night and soon fell asleep.