Red head problems

(Red head talked about later in story)

WEEK THREE

Monday morning and it was beautiful, Florida was just amazing! I got off of the bus as soon as we parked i just needed fresh air, i was wearing some pajama shorts and a tight pink shirt with my fluffy pink slippers, i know i looked totally ridiculous but i didn't mind. Just as i was taking a picture of the sunrise Eazy walks out of his bus nice and changed with his perfect hair. I was so embarrassed that he saw me the way i was looking! I mean i wasn't wearing makeup and my hair was a total mess.

GE- "good morning Marilyn, how did you like the trip?"
Me- "it was good i slept like almost the whole ride here and yeah....., but you look hot... i mean not hot well yeah but you look nice no, better than nice and i just can't seem to shut up can i"
GE- "you look hot too, even without makeup" he said with a grin

The concert would start at 6:00pm and it was just 6:00am so we still had a long day ahead of us. Turns out that i only had 2 hours to get ready for a photo shoot with Eazy. i ran back inside the bus took a quick shower changed into black high waisted pants white crop top a jean jacket with rips and black high top vans. The theme for the photoshoot was to match Eazy's style, i did my makeup and some loose waves with my hair. Surprisingly i was 1 minute early to walk outside. When i take my first step out Eazy just looks at me with this face that gave me butterflies in my stomach. We drove to the studio where we took pictures in front of a white screen i have to admit i'm a great model i rock at it. Once the shoot was done a guy named Alex came up to me asking to talk to me in private.

Alex- "i saw your work out there, have you modeled before?"
Me- "no i haven't"
Alex- "well how would you like to work for my agency of models, we model for Abercrombie and Fitch, Victoria's Secret, Calvin Klein, and many more great designers. What do you say"
Me- "wow! That's great! Can i think about it"
Alex- "yes of cours! Here is my card give me a call when you make up your mind"

I smiled as I took the card, I was running back to tell Eazy about it but he was nowhere to be seen. As I was looking for him I heard moaning come from a storage closet. Me being the idiot I am, open the door and there was Eazy fucking a redhead. As soon as I opened the door she spoke up

Redhead- "oh honey want to join" she said while I quickly closed the door.

I was standing outside the door in shock what had I just seen! I had never seen something like that. I mean I'm a virgin I'm not supposed to. As I was still in shock I could hear their conversation

GE- "who was that?"
Redhead- "I don't know some brunette kind of dressed like you"
GE- "oh shit"

I had finally snapped out of it and ran to the snack table where I was planning on eating my memories away. I was stuffing little bite size donuts in my mouth, to the point where my cheeks looked like chipmunk cheeks. Then out of nowhere a voice startled me.