Never leaving

WEEK SEVEN

I woke up in a different city we just have 3 more shows before we left to tour in europe. Eazy finished his show and then there was an after party. I dressed up and we drove to the place where the party was being held. I walk in with Eazy, I ask for 5 shots and drink them all down then go to the dance floor. We were dancing when I notice a familiar face from across the room. I leave Eazy for a while and walk towards the person. He goes to a room and I follow. I open the door and I saw him just standing there looking at me.

Me- "what are you doing here?"
Him- "your parents want you back home now"
Me- "I'm not going anywhere!"
Him- "they don't approve of you being with him!"
Me- "oh right I forgot! They only approve of you even after what you did!"

The door opens and someone walks in, I turn around I see Eazy standing there.

Eazy- "is everything okay? Who is this?"
Me- "this is my ex and he was just leaving" 
Eazy- "your ex! What is he doing here?!"
Adam- "I'm here to take her home, your parents want you home Marilyn"
Me- "I'm not leaving"
Adam- "please come back you don't belong here"
Me- "no! I do belong here! My parents always want me to do what they want! Just leave because I'm not going anywhere!"
Adam- "they don't like you dating HIM!"
Me- "why? Just because he is a rapper! Don't judge him because don't forget you almost sold me to your 'friend' just for gambling money!"
Eazy- "he almost did what?!"

Eazy was about to punch him but I pulled him back.

Adam- "come on I still love you I'm sorry give me another chance"
Me- "leave! I'm not going back to you because truth is my parents only sent you here to get back together with me! Not to bring me home! but that's never happening, I love Eazy I never loved you I was only with you because my parents made me! I love Eazy and I will never leave him! Leave! I don't want to see you"
Eazy- "you heard her man leave before I call security"

He left with an angry look on his face.

Eazy- "do you want to talk about it?"

I just shook my face took his hand and walked back out to the party. I didn't know what to think so I just danced with Eazy all night drinking shot after shot of whiskey. After the party we drove back to the hotel where I just fell asleep in Eazy's arms.

I woke up to Eazy sleeping and a huge banging headache. I took 2 Advils and walked into the shower. When I got out Eazy was just waking up. I jump on top of him giving him a kiss.

Me- "you know I love you right?"
Him- "of course"

He lays me down on the bed and gets on top of me. His hands take of my shirt and pull down my sweats. He was already in his boxers so there was really no shirt or pants to take off. He kisses down my body until he reaches the top of my panties. With his teeth he grabs onto it and pulls it down. He kisses back up my leg and gets to that spot.

Me- "wait, Eazy" I said biting onto my bottom lip as he kissed
Eazy- "do you trust me?" He said taking a break
Me- "yes, but you've just never done this to me"
Him- "i am now"

He went back to what he was doing when he was done he kissed back up my body stopping at my neck to suck on it as it entered my body.

Later that night I looked myself In the mirror spotting 2 hickies on my neck! I didn't think it was fair so I run back to Eazy kissing him and sucking on his neck. By the time I was done he also had a hickie now.

That night we just stayed in the hotel room all day and watched movies. We ordered room service a couple times then went back to watching our movie.