Bad path

BEAUTIFUL GIRL....

"Beautiful girl that I just met on tour
Another good girl that I'll probably destroy
Her life was stable until she met me
Sheltered and safe so she never gets freed
But she loves trouble she's drawn to the danger
Never goes crazy, I bet I can change her
I could make her fall in love with a stranger"

Marylin POV

Its been a week and all I've done is cry. I've been staying in some apartments in SoHo. It's actually really nice, wood floors, large rooms and a wonderful view out to the city in every room.

Adam has passed by a few times trying to get me to give him another chance but I never will after what he did he says my parents don't approve for me to take this lifestyle but I want to and I will. (Adam is my ex, I have also mentioned him one other time in the story before)

I have also been waking up and finding myself smoking a blunt every morning. I am broken without him.

Today I decided that I needed to stop crying every time I see a tv show talk about our breakup. Every person not know the reason why we broke up. I needed to do something with my life.

I ran to my room and got out a little box I would keep important things when I was on tour. I take out a business card and call the number.

Phone picks up- "hello this is Alexander what can I do for you?"
Me- "hey Alexander! Umm I'm not sure you remember me but I'm Marylin, I was on tour with G-Eazy"
Alexander- "ohh yes! How could I forget!"
Me- "I wanted to take you up on your offer for modeling if you still can represent me"
Alexander- "ahh lucky for you I can! How about we meet at my office tomorrow morning and get started? We will get some papers filled out and get some head shots, yeah?"
Me- "perfect!"
Alexander- "I'll send you a text of the address and what time the meeting is"

I finally felt something good would happen. I walked out to a local coffee shop and sat down to read a book. Moments later my phone starts going off with notifications from Twitter. I slide over and see a picture of Eazy kissing a brunette she kind of looked like me! My phone starts to ring and it's from Matt.

Me- "hello"
Matt- "don't go on Twitter"
Me- "too late"
Matt- "look he is suffering without you, he hasn't slept with anyone since you left, he only talks to girls that look like you. He breaks down each time someone mentions your name"
Me- "well he should've thought about that before he cheated on me, I loved him and he hurt me and I don't know why the fuck I still love him but I can't look at him without feeling disappointed at myself and him.... Sorry"

I hang up the phone and leave the coffee shop. I head back home and just wanted to get my head off of things, off of my pain, off of........ Eazy"

I change into a blue short dress with some black heels and head out the door. I go to a club where I dance until my feet hurt. I was taking drink after drink getting wasted. I danced on guys, I was making out with one guy outside at the back of the club when someone comes and pushes the guy off of me. I look up and see Adam standing there.

Me- "what the hell!"
Adam- "he was going to take advantage of you! You're drunk and still a virgin!"
Me- "fuck! You're seriously fucken stupid!"
Adam- "what do mean?!"
Me- "I'm not a virgin you dip shit! Eazy took that away from me"
Adam- "you're lying... You're lying! YOURE FUCKEN LYING!"

I flinch back at his sudden outburst. He grabs my hands and pins them above my head.

Me- "what are you doing"
Him- "you disgust me!"

He lets go of my hands and slaps me seeding me flying down to the ground. I stand up with anger in my eyes.

Me- "who the fuck do you think you are!"
Adam- "your new bodyguard"

He walks away with a smirk on his face.

Shocked at what just happened I get on a taxi and go home with tears in my eyes and a burning sensation on my left cheek.

What have I gotten myself into.