Broken hearted

WEEK EIGHT

We were now in our last city before going to Europe. I woke up and just like the past few days Eazy wasn't there. He was probably at the studio. I took a shower and when I got out I called one of my best guy friends, Alex. I was telling him how tour was going and how much I missed him. We were talking when Eazy walks back into the room.

Me- "oh my gosh we totally have to do that!"

He was telling me how he wanted to go skydiving for his birthday with me.

Me- "umm hey I have to go Eazy just got here"

I hang up the phone and look at Eazy who was now just standing by the doorway.

Me- "hey how did the studio treat you?"
Him- "it was great, who were you talking to?"
Me- "Alex"
Him- "who is Alex?"
Me- "my friend"
Him- "how come I don't know about him?"
Me- "cuz you never asked"
Him- "well I don't want you talking to him"
Me- "what! You don't even know him!"

He was now massaging his head and resting against the wall.

Him- "yeah you're right, I'm just really stressed right now"
Me- "calm down relax its going to be okay"

I walk to him standing behind him massaging his shoulders.

Him- "you are seriously the best, do you want to come to the studio with me?"
Me- "do you really have to ask?"
*******

He was doing so great! I was just watching at how much he actually put into his music, all the hard work. He looked badass just singing into the microphone, ugh I love him so much! When he was done and listening to the track I decided to change something. I increase the bass, changed the beat and made a few other little changes.

Me- "what do you think?"
Eazy- "shit! That's fucken good! I love you"

He held me and kissed me, before we knew it everyone in the studio was staring at us and clapping. How cheesy!

Me- "hey is it okay if I visit my friend he lives here in town, I'll meet you at the hotel okay"

Eazy shook his head and I drove to Alex's apartment we then went to a sushi place just to do some catching up. I told him all about Eazy and he told me all about his acting career. After some talking I decided to go back.

I get on the car and head back to the hotel. I walk in the lobby and for some reason I had a bad feeling. My throat was tight my heart was racing, my palms were sweating. The air had a bitter smell, my feet sticking to the floor like wanting me to stop walking. I go up the elevator ignoring the piano music playing. I get to the hall and walk down I was like 3 doors away when a voice calls my name.

Matt- "Marilyn!"
Me- "y-yeah?" I said nervously
Matt- "you just got here?"
Me- "umm yeah why?" My voice settling down
Matt- "i thought you were in there with Eazy?"
Me- "no I just got here" I walk down the hall now standing in front of the door
Matt- "no don't go in-"

I open the door.....

My heart stopped and for a few seconds everything was in slow motion. I dropped the keys I had in my hands making a sound as they hit against the floor causing Eazy to look up. Tears were now at the edge of my eyes. I ran out the door as he stood up from the bed.

Eazy- "Marilyn! Wait!"

He ran up to me catching up, he held my arm and turned me around revealing the tears strolling down my cheeks. He was only in his boxers.

Me- "leave me alone!"
Him- "no please just listen to me"
Me- "you cheated on me! You....ugh! Let me go! Don't touch me! You lost that privilege when you got in bed with her!"

I pointed to the girl who was now standing at the room doorway covering herself with a bed sheet. Also, by now everyone was out of their rooms watching the show, his mom, Matt, Jona, Chris, the backstage crew, even people we did know that we're staying at the hotel were now looking. He let go of my arm and I ran away from him. I ran down the hall into the elevator I watched as the doors closed between him and I. Then the tears just came rushing down my cheeks leaving a trail of mascara and eyeliner behind.

I didn't know where to go so I went all the way to the top floor and then took some stairs up to the roof. I closed the door behind me and fell to the ground. I could feel my heart breaking leaving a hole that could never be filled again. Tears just kept on coming and they wouldn't stop. I was crying when someone opens the door and walks outside to the roof with me.

Eazy- "please Marilyn I love you, I didn't mean to do that I'm sorry please"

He came up behind me turning me around to look at him

Me- " if you really loved me you would've never cheated on me!"
Eazy- "I'm sorry and I know that's not enough just please give me a second chance I fucked up"

How could he! Asking for a second chance after this! I pulled my arm back from his grip and slapped him with all my force leaving a red outline of my hand across his face.

Me- "I fucken hate you" I said with a growl.

I went back down stairs bumping into Matt. Without a word he took me into his arms and lead me back to his room. I walked in and went into the bathroom I was angry I saw my crying face in the mirror and how ruined my makeup was, my stupid self, how my heart was now broken all because of one event in one night. I punched the mirror shattering it into pieces. My knuckles were now bleeding Matt rushes in and sees the mess. He takes me back out into the room where Eazy's mom was now in. He bandages my hand and sits me down. There was some silence for a second until I spoke.

Me- "can I be alone... Please"

They walk out the room.