Drinks

WEEK FOUR

Its Tuesday and were not in florida anymore we are in Iowa the concert here already passed it was yesterday. Later there is an after party to which we are obviously going to. We are staying at a hotel so I go up to my room and start to get changed. I wore a black tight leather dress that went to the middle of my thigh showing my curves, and paired it with some black stilettos. I did some loose waves on my hair, smokey eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, and nude matte lipstick.

I was about to head out when someone knocked on my door. I open it and there was Eazy.

Him- "wow you look hot"
Me- "thanks kind of what I was going for" I said with a giggle
Him- "well you don't even have to try"
Me- "are you flirting with me?"
Him- "well I mean we have kissed before"

He came closer to me, wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me into his body. He looked deeply into my eyes as in trying to learn all my deepest secrets. He kissed me gently his lips were sweet and soft. He layed me down on the bed without breaking the kiss. He moved his lips down my neck then back up to my mouth.

Me- "no, Eazy not yet I'm not ready" I said as I gently pushed him off of me.
Him- "I understand, let me at least walk down with you to the party then"
Me- "I'm fine with that"

We walked down to the party. As soon as we walked in people cheered for Eazy. We were talking when he got pulled away by one of his friends. I decided that I needed to let loose. I went to the dance floor and started dancing. I got thirsty so I went to get some vodka I had never tried it before, only beer and wine but not vodka. They serve my 6 shots and I drink them all down. I head back to the dance floor and let loose, when a guy comes up behind me. He was tall, brown perfect hair, blue eyes and just dreamy, which later informed me his name was Justin.

We were dancing for a while when he offered to buy me a drink so I go. He bought me a bloody mary and once again I drank it all down. He wanted to get me another drink so I went with water I was having too much to drink and didn't want to end up drunk. I turn around to see if I could see Eazy but he was nowhere to be seen. I turn back and drink my water.

Me- "my gosh I feel like I just had 40 shots to drink I'm kind of feeling... Good!"
Justin- "i got my ways to make girls feel that way"
Me- "let's keep dancing"
Justin- "okay"

I started to feel energetic for some reason and just way too happy. I was jumping up and down on the dance floor when Justin grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in closer he kissed me but it was like it meant nothing I mean I couldn't blame him it didn't mean anything to me either and we had just meat. We walked up to the roof where I was running all around and yelling. He grabbed me and pushed me against a wall. He started kissing my mouth my neck. I was up in the clouds no idea what was going on I was high on some drug I didn't even know I took. Just when he was about to take off my dress someone comes and pulls him off of me.

I look closely at the person and it was Eazy! I was surprised to see him.

Eazy- "get the fuck off of her!"
Justin- "she was on the lookout for fun I just gave it to her without her knowing" he said with a laugh
Eazy- "son of a bitch! What the fuck did you give her!"
Justin- "just slipped a drug in her water no need to worry"
Me- "wow Eazy watch me!"

I was walking on the edge of the building balancing myself so I wouldn't fall. Eazy then runs to me carefully moving me away from the edge as Justin ran off.

Eazy- "are you okay?"
Me- "yeah! Just feeling a tiny bit different only a tiny tho, hey! Where did that dude go I think Justin was his name he was fun!"
Eazy- "what did you drink tonight?"
Me- "some shots a bloody mary oh and then that kind guy bought me a drink and I drank it all down and then I started to feel like this! Weeee!!!!"

I started running all around the top of the building yelling, "I'm on top of the world!" Eazy then came up to me from behind and carries me to my room. When we got there he dropped me on the bed, as he was getting up I pulled him from his shirt and kissed him. He kissed me back, he ran his fingers through my hair. I was about to take his leather jacket off of him when he got off of me.

Eazy- "we can't do this, I can't.... I fuck with some bitches but I would never take advantage of a girl especially you, here go change into your Jammies"
Me- "okayyyy if you say sooo"

I grabbed the shirt and sweats from his hands and headed to the bathroom. As I closed the door I said.

Me- "Eazy? Why are you here you could be out there fucking someone right now"
Eazy- "I rather be with someone I care about"
Me- "Ohhh okay I care about you too... You know what I was scared because I was starting to like you and I thought you were an ass but you're not that bad"
Eazy- "you don't know what you are saying"

I finished changing when I started feeling extremely tired. For some reason the bathroom floor looked so comfortable. I laid down in a little ball and was starting to drift off to sleep. I felt some arms pick me up and carry me to my bed. The covers were gently draped over me as another body slept right next to me.

The next morning I woke up with an extremely bad headache. I felt an arm wrapped around my waist I turn around and see Eazy sleeping there. He was just so perfect his jawline his hair, the way he slept just made me fall for him even more. He opened his eyes catching me staring at him.

Him- "well hi there, how are you feeling"
Me- "major headache but shut up"
Him- "why-" I cut him off

I smashed my lips against his. I roll on top of him without breaking the kiss. He puts his hands around my waist and slowly moves them down to my butt. I finally break the kiss and speak.

Me- "why?"
Him- "why what?"
Me- "why do you have me feeling some kind of way that I just can't explain and I've never felt before which I hate and it's so damn annoying"
Him- "that makes two of us"

I gave him a long passionate kiss then got up to shower. When I got out of the shower there was Eazy changed and smelling good like always. Just waiting for me to get out.

Eazy- "I have to go, meet you downstairs, I have a meeting"
Me- "okay bye, good luck"

He walked out of the hotel room and then it hit me. What just happened he had just slept over, and nothing happened. I was falling for him and I just couldn't catch my self. I changed into some black skinny jeans and a white crop top with black pumps and a leather jacket.

I walked downstairs to the dining hall where all the crew was eating breakfast. I got a plate and served myself, moments later Eazy walked in. All his friends ran up to him and surrounded him.

Matt- "so man who did you fuck last night?"
Eazy- "shut the fuck up"
Chris- "come on fucken tell us bro!"
Eazy- "nah I won't do that shit"
Matt- "wow! I can't fucken believe it! You didn't fuck no hoe last night, did ya?"
Eazy- "nah she ain't a hoe, she's a million times better than that " he said looking at me
Chris- "so you did fuck her"
Eazy- "nah didn't do that either"
Matt- "fuck! What has happened to G- Eazy!"

Eazy got some food and went to sit right next to me, of course his friends fallowed.

Matt- "so Marilyn did someone pop the cherry last night?"
Me- "shut the fuck up, that's none of your business"
Chris- "so if I went in there it wouldn't feel new?"
Eazy- "shut the fuck up bro you don't know shit you're talking about"
Me- "ugh you guys are jerks, and to answer your question remember I don't just sleep with anyone"
Matt- "would you sleep with one of us were not just anyone"
Me- "ugh you guys are so annoying"

I got up from the table and headed back up stairs. I started to pack my things because tour was about to get even more busy. We had four shows in 5 days in 4 different states. Our next stop was Colorado. Then there was a knock on my door. I open the door and it was Eazy.

Him- "I'm not annoying am I?"
Me- "you never"
Him- "good, wait I want to show you something before we leave"

He took me up to his balcony and we looked out into the city it was beautiful. He took out a joint, took a puff and passed it to me. I grabbed it, looked at it and took a puff. I started coughing again, then again it was only my second try at smoking. He gave me some advise to how to smoke. I took a second puff and didn't cough that time, I was getting better. We were just there talking about random things and laughing about it.

Moments later someone rushed into the room yelling Gerald.