Surprise surprise!

WEEK SIX

Marilyn's pov

I woke up to the perfect view, Eazy. He was already up and looking at me sleep. I gave him the best smile I could. I climbed on top of him and was kissing down his chest when someone rushes in through the door. I jump off Eazy and cover myself with the covers.

Jonna- "ayye Marilyn! Where you- oh shit! I'll leave, oh fucken shit!"

He walked out the door and I poked my head out from under the covers. I look at Eazy and we start cracking up. I crawl back on him and kiss him, savoring the kiss. Taking in every moment. Then my phone rings, I ignore it but then Eazy's also starts ringing. We both pick up at the same time and through my phone it was Matt through Eazy's phone it was Jonna!

Matt- "yo! Marilyn! How was your first time with Eazy?!"

I roll my eyes and hang up. I look back at Eazy who had also just hung up the phone. We got up and changed. I wore some black tights with a black loose dress, green jacket, and some black heels. (Picture bellow)

Eazy got up throwing on his clothes from last night and before heading off to his room he kissed me goodbye

Eazy got up throwing on his clothes from last night and before heading off to his room he kissed me goodbye. I was so happy! I walk out to be ambushed by Matt. He bumps into me purposely and says,

Matt- "so how was he? Was he gentle? Did it hurt?"
Me- "you are starting to sound like a girl asking her BFF how her first time was"
Matt- "well I'm curious"
Me- "well too bad because I don't kiss and tell"

I walk faster leaving him behind. I walked down to the lobby and decided I should surprise Eazy with something he never saw coming. We had one last night here and I knew exactly what I would do with it. I wrote a letter and gave it to the guy at the front desk with orders to be given to Eazy. I got into a car and drove off. My first place was the place I would be renting for 2 hours or 3. Then I went to the store it wasn't a normal store either, it was an undergarment store where I bought the perfect bodysuit for the occasion. I got a few things ready while also stopping for lunch and before I knew it, it was 6. I snuck back into the hotel and changed Into the bodysuit that looked like this.