The Virgin

WEEK TWO

Beep! Beep! Beep!
My alarm was going off. It was a Monday and I had to get up early it reminded me back when I was in high school. The bus had stopped maybe the crew had stopped for breakfast why didn't they wake me up! They know I love food! I put my hair into a messy bun and ran out in my joggers and crop top. As I was running out of the bus someone was coming in and I bumped into them.

Me- "oww! Watch where you're going idiot" (I had only one week here but we all played around like that calling each other names)
GE- "ouch that hurt, I don't usually get called idiot"
Me- "omg! Gerald! (Aka g-eazy) sorry I didn't know it was you, what are you doing here"
GE- "I came to get you so you can get breakfast, which I think you were already on your way"
Me- "aha yeah I was you know me with food"
GE- "come on walk with me I was on my way as well"
Me- "okay awesome!"

We walked over to the tables set outside full of food and snacks. The view was amazing and beautiful. Martin came and sat right next to us.
Matt- "bro! Last night I fucked a girl and shit was she good"
GE- "haha cool for you bro"
Matt- "nah bro you had a way hotter girl"
GE- "bro shut up..."
Matt- "oh okay I see what's goin on, hey Marilyn how many guys have you slept with?"
Me- " who me?"
Matt- "yes you"
Me- "oh you know just yeah mmm is it just me or are these pancakes good" I didn't even catch myself changing the subject.
GE- "she doesn't want to tell you bro just leave it alone"
Matt- "is that so okay I'll force it out of her just watch"
Me- "hmm I think I'm going to get one more pancake"

I stood up and as I turned around I heard Gerald give a small chuckle. The morning was pretty boring you would expect for a morning with the great G-eazy to be awesome but he is usually busy on other things. Although, on the other hand Matt was always around. He started bothering me as in locking me inside places, yelling out random things in front of people, just being annoying all the time and especially bring up sex talk. I tried to ignore him but it was so hard to do so.

That night before Eazy had to go warm up we were all hanging out in his backstage room. As in all i meant Matt, Eazy,Chris, Jonathan, and i. There we were talking about random things and they were smoking a blunt i didn't like to join them. Then Matt goes up to me,
Matt- "so how many guys have you slept with?"
Me- "why do you care so much?"
Matt- "Because for some reason i want to know i usually don't care but with you it's different"
Me- "ha-ha like i'm going to believe that, you don't give shit bout no girl"
Eazy- "come on Matt let it go man she don't want to tell you shit, you too high right now"
Chris- "haha i want to know too"
Jona- "yeah so do i"
Matt- "go for it tell us"
Me- "in your dreams"
Matt- "it won't bother you if i do this then"

He leaned into my face and before I could react he kissed me and moved his hand up my thigh I tried to push him away but couldn't. Before I knew it eazy grabbed Him by the shirt and threw him off of me. All I could feel was anger and embarrassment.
GE- "MAN! Enough! What the fuck was that! Don't be doing shit like that!"
Martin- "calm down bro I want to hear what she has to say about that kiss"
Me- "ugh you want to know what I thought about it, well it sucked I hated it I would rather die than ever kiss you again, oh and did you really HAVE to know how many guys I've slept with? Well the answer is none I'm still a virgin and I actually want my first time to be with someone special which is more than you could ever say"

With that I left the room as I shut the door behind me I heard the guys just laughing at Matt for getting his ass burned. As I walked back to the bus where I would just go straight to sleep eazy caught up to me. It was silent for a moment then he broke the silence.

Him- "are you okay"
Me- "yeah I'm fine just tired I think I'm going to sleep"
Him- " you're missing the show tonight!"
Me- "yeah sorry about that"
Him- "just know that it's okay, it's not bad"
He then looked deeply into my eyes and for a moment I felt like he would kiss me but just as he got close to my face his manager came and called him for the show. At that moment I didn't think much about it I just went to the bus where I soon fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up to a loud sound which I soon came to realize it was music. I ran out of the bus trying to distinguish where that music was coming from. I looked around and realized it was coming from bus number 1 so I head over and walk inside slowly. I wasn't supposed to go in there unless it was an emergency but I think this was one. I open the door and step in. I look around I see someone on couch as I look closer it was Chris with some blond under him. Without making a sound I run out of the bus and run into someone....again.

Me- "oh sorry" I say with a rush without even looking up.
GE- "aha we have to stop bumping into each other"
Me- "oh my gosh! We do! Oh by the way I wouldn't recommend going in there"
GE- "oh really why?"
Me- "let's just say Chris is in the act of something physical with a blond"
GE- "come on we're leaving this afternoon to Florida let's enjoy the last few hours let's go explore New Jersey"

We got on a taxi cab and drove off to a restaurant, there we talked and laughed we were enjoying our big fat meal when a group of fans spotted us through the window and came rushing in. as soon as we saw them we got up from our chairs and ran out through a back door where there was another stampede waiting for us. Without thinking we ran into a small alley that lead to the taxi. We got on and drove off towards the busses.
Me- "why did we run away from your fans" i say trying to catch my breath
GE- "well for the fun of it"

I just laughed and looked out the window and then back a Gerald, I noticed his perfect jawline how he always wore a black leather jacket he was surprisingly a pretty decent guy. No no I won't be getting feelings for him I can't he is a player. When we got to the busses everyone was just waiting for us to get there so we could leave. As i walked to my buss i could see Eazy staring at me walk away.

The drive felt like forever but we finally got there.

You know what your mom would always tell you when you were a kid, don't take candy from a stranger. Well, always listen to what your mom tells you no matter what your age is and what the substance is.