♠︎♠︎

Harleen woke up tied to a chair. Hands and ankles double knotted in thick ropes- squeezing her skin hard.
She started to freak out. Feeling tape around her mouth, she tries jumping in her chair to loosen something. "What do we have here?" someone said shutting the door. Harleen turned quick and saw Joker walk toward her. Another evil smile on his face. He squats down to her level and looks at her deep in the eyes. "Are you enjoying yourself?" he laughs stroking her hair. Harleen turned her head and screamed through the tape. "Oh doll, no one can hear ya." He explains grabbing her chin and violently turning her toward him. He kept staring at her. Fascinated by her looks, and that she's here in front of him.
His face suddenly lit up in excitement. "You wanna see my toys?" he asked getting up to get them. When he left her sight Harleen started wobbling, jumping, and turning
so she could get out. Fail.
He came back with a metal tray. She couldn't see what was in it since she was seated.
"Alrighty. I've got a lot of things I'd wanna try on you. But since I love you, I'll just do one one." He chuckles taking out a long sharp knife. Harleen's eyes grew wide. She started violently shaking her head and squealing through the tape. Joker not caring, he continued. "You deserve a quick punishment for staring beef on text. It won't take long." he explained licking the knife to the tip. Blood soon spilled out of his mouth. He ripped the tape off Harleen giving her a wet bloody kiss. "You belong to me now!" he cheered unbuttoning her shirt that revealed her chest. Harleen cried in pain as he began slitting words onto her chest. "Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty." he kept mumbling as he finished up his masterpiece. "This looks neat." He smiled surprising her with another bloody kiss. "Honey, I live for these moments with you." He added wiping the flushing blood off her chest. Harleen had tears falling out of her eyes, but she didn't speak. "I think you will like this honey." He admitted handing her a reflected broken glass. She aimed it at her chest and saw what he wrote.

"Daddy's Li'l Monster."

Harleen felt like screaming. but didn't have enough energy anymore. She then looked at her face and saw dry blood smears all over her mouth. She dropped the glass.
"What do ya think? I'll do another one on you later. In the meantime.. let's play one more game."