♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎

Joker dropped the chains and walked in front of her. Harleen look up at him and smirked. She tapped her cut finger on the armrest. "What's the matter?" she chuckles giving him a wink.
"This is interesting." he grinned stroking his hair. He squat down in front of her looking at her new self. "You aren't Harleen Quinzel anymore" he told her. She squinted her eyes and licked her bloody teeth. "Oh no, I'm Harley Quinn now. New and improved." She said staring at his lips. "Kiss me again." she pleaded watching him et closer to her. He suddenly slapped her across the face. Leaving Harley in shock. "What I do?" she squealed feeling the pain rush up to her cheek. He got up and rolled his eyes. "You didn't have to change so quick. It's fun torturing you when your scared." he complained untieing her hands and ankles in defeat. Harley got up slowly feeling sharp pain everywhere. "No no! don't be mad at me Puddin, you can hurt me all you want" She said resting her hand on his shoulder. He looked down at her and shook his head. "Ah shut up will ya.." he growled moving away from her. An idea popped in his head. He rushed toward her and swooped her off her feet. Laughing in excitement. "Pretty pretty pretty! I got a wealthy future for us!"

"Really?" Harley smiled wrapping her arms around his neck. He put her down and looked her in the eyes. "But you gotta do something for me first." he warned acting serious. The deep state gave her an uncomfortable chill. Like he was demanding her to take the job. "What is it?"
"Sweet talk bats."