♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎

"Puddin I did it!" Harley cheered skipping into the living room- tossing her phone on the couch. "Puddin?" She repeated looking around. She suddenly saw black. Lifting her hands she felt his own- covering her eyes.
"Oh Puddin!" she smiled turning around to feel his lips press against her cheek.
"Shall we ride around? I wanna take ya somewhere special honey." He winked slipping his hand into hers as they headed toward the door.

His Henchman opened the
front doors for them- his car waiting in front. "What place we headed?" Harley asked once she got in. "It's a surprise." He chuckled putting the key in the ignition. "If it's a restaurant I know a great place." She said looking through the window of the moving car. Joker rolled his eyes silently- turning a sharp corner on the highway. The dead city always looked this way. Grey skies, tall dark buildings. Harley noticed as he drove farther away from society- from any 'special' place. She didn't talk. He turned another corner and entered a huge factory. The thick towers had smoke come out the tubes. "This place don't look nice." She mumbled as he parked the car.
He walked her into the first building. Inside it looked abandoned. "What ya think?" Joker asked walking her up some stairs. Harley was silent- not aware of what was happening. Once they got up to the top, he let go of her. Harley crossed her arms not feeling safe. "What's with all this?" she asked watching him walk toward the edge- looking down. "Come here." he said snapping his fingers. Harley slowly walked to the edge beside him. She looked down seeing a pool filled with acid and chemicals. Her eyes widened. This.. is where I was born." He spoke still looking at it. With no response from her, he faced Harley. His hand pressed against her cheek. "Do you love me?" he asked staring into her soul. Harley froze- sinking into his eyes.
"Yes."
"Would you die for me?"
"Yes."
Joker laughed at himself. Licking his lips he spoke again.
"That's too easy. Would you.. live for me."
Harley looked away from his stare..
"Yes."
"Say it.. say it." He repeated looking at her lips.
"I do."
Joker grinned. He turned her body around to face the acid. His hands moving to her hips.
"Don't take the oath.. thoughtlessly."
Harley smiled at herself. Her anticipation expanded.
"Go ahead." He whispered slightly pushing her further toward the edge. Inches away from falling.
She turned to face him again- and nodded.

"Forever." she said tipping backwards. her arms were apart like a plane. she kept her eyes on him as she fell. He watched her sink into the hot acids. He grinned and walked off- away from her. Just as he headed for the stairs he felt his heart- it wanted him to go back for her.
Love? no no..Is it?
He turned around and jumped in after her. Through the chemicals he grabbed her and swam her to the surface. Looking down at her he saw her beautiful transformation. The white pale skin she had.. he kissed her lips softly- making her wake up. "Puddin?" she gasped with a smile. He kissed her again and twirled her around. They both laughed up into the sky. He was hers now- no turning back.