♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎

Harley's eyes grew wide.
Before she could speak he pulled her towards the chair, setting her in it. "I won't fuck you just yet- Let me have some fun wit cha first." He growled spreading Harley's legs- her wrists went straight behind her.
"I can't wait to show you my toys." He chuckled out as he grabbed the vibrating wand. Harley whimpered at the sight. "Turn that smile upside down doll, before I cut you a smile." Harley opened her mouth to protest, only to have him tap her cheek with his hand.
"No. Do not talk back."
She nodded as he set up the wand, pressing it right against her folds. Harley bit her lip, her chest heaving with anticipation.
Joker raised an eyebrow to her and simply said, "Cum," as he flicked on the switch, setting it on high.
Harley let out a scream as she threw her head back, moaning loudly. Joker watched as she orgasmed instantly on the toy, whimpering and crying out. He sat on the bed across from her, watching Harley as the toy continued to vibrate against her. He watched her whimper and moan as she looked to him pleadingly.
"Mistah J- Please.. I need to feel you."
"Not yet. You'll go crazy once I get involved."
Harley ignored him- whimpering as she felt her second wave coming on.
"God, your so..good" He mumbled forcing himself to stay where he is.
Harley let out another wail, shaking harder now as she orgasmed. She stayed like that for 10 minutes. After a while her core began to throb needing desperately to stop as the seat was now soaked in her juices. Harley was desperate to feel something as her head dropped, tears of frustration rolling down her face. She could see Joker's bare feet on the floor and knew he stripped as she shook and panted. Joker pushed Harley's head back and pulled at her blonde hair. She opened her mouth easily, moaning around him as his cold hand slithered down her wet naked body.
"Did I say you could move?" He snapped. Harley nodded trying to control herself.
"I'm gonna fuck you really.. really.. bad." He yelled pulling her chair toward him. He layed Harley's weak legs on his shoulders. Harley closed her eyes tight as he slipped under her- holding in the noise as he slipped his cock in her. He bounced her hard on his lap as he began to fuck her. Harley suddenly moaned and cried out when he kept going like a machine.
"Mistah J! Stop! Please!" Harley begged. He stopped and untied her. He picked her up and threw her on his bed. He bent Harley over harshly. Her legs were too weak, barely able to hold herself up. Joker's hands rubbed over Harley's rear, making her whimper. He slapped her ass hard, making Harley gasp. "Please, Mistah J!"
Joker kept spanking her over and over, making her ass sting as he kept silent. Harley was panting and whimpering- sniffling as she buried her face in the sheets. "Come to daddy." He moaned beginning to fuck her again.
"Shh, sh shhh..." He hushed hearing her scream.
Joker moaned shortly after- feeling his cum rise as he thrusted in and out of Harley as fast as he could.
"Good girl. Keep it up- I'm about to cum," He moaned louder closing his eyes slowly. Harley felt his cock throbbing under her and whimpered. Right when he felt it hit- he let go of her and layed down. Watching his cock squirt over his abs. Harley breathed loudly and dropped her head.
"Ya know Harls, your the first to make me cum- and now you clean it up. Got it?"
Harely sighed feeling her heart beat frantically. She sat up and grabbed her own shirt to wipe up the cum all over the bed.

"I told ya you'd regret doubting me doll."