♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎

He pulled his Lamborghini into the front of the penthouse. Two big guys walked toward the car as Joker rolled down his window. "Your finally here J. Who's this fine bitch?" One said resting his arm on the hood of the car. Harley looked up at the guys. Since the car was lit up inside, she could see his face perfectly from out. A black man with shades. His face had tattoos that made her wonder..
"That's right, Tajo. This is my sweet Harley. The girl I was talkin' about." Joker chuckled laying his hand on her thigh. "And she's MY bitch."
He turned the car off as Tajo opened the door for him. Harley's door opened from the other guard. "Miss." he gestured helping her get out.
Harley felt like royalty. She felt like she was the Queen of Gotham. And she loved it. "Thanks boys." She smiled walking toward Joker who was already waiting for her near Tajo. He took Harley's hand- pulling her close to him.
"I don't want ya getting lost in here now." he warned walking with her up the steps.
"What? I'm not gonna get lost."
Joker suddenly yanked her in front of his eyes. His face furrowed in seriousness.
"This ain't no 'home sweet home' kinda stuff. There's lots'a trouble in here that I don't want ya getting into."
Harley froze for a moment- but nodded in response.
"Good." He said whistling his guards to come open the door for them. He grabbed her hand again as they walked into the dark house blasted with loud- pumping music, and the stench of hard drugs. Harley watched girls kiss, drunks yell, couples grind, and heard numerous people call his name as they passed by.
Harley felt his grip become tighter as they passed a group of guys who looked like trouble.
He brought her upstairs into his bedroom. Her eyes grew wide once she saw his room..
Tons and tons of knifes placed on the floor- not only that but baby clothes scattered everywhere.
"What's all this?" Harley asked crossing her arms. Not hearing an answer, she turned to watch him unbutton his vest.

"I'm gonna fuck you like an animal." he growled walking toward her like a bear ready to attack.