♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎

Batman wakes up to unexpected pain in his shoulders and wrists. His brain takes an overlong moment to catch up to his unusual surroundings, still blurry with the after effects of.. something. It turns out he's standing upright- or hanging from the manacles which are holding his hands above his head. The room he's in is a grimy, industrial looking place that smells like mold and has exactly no windows.
It's not much of a leap to realize that firstly- he was drugged and kidnapped, and secondly that it was definitely planned by Joker. Batman thought he could get through anything- since he's well, batman.
He tugs at his wrists without any real hope. Joker is the best at what he does- and Batman knew what he was risking going against him. Joker's henchmen and gun runners- and kidnapping was probably the nicest thing they did to enemies. And it seems Harley was apart of it. With a sick pulse of adrenaline Batman realizes he has no idea where he is. He closes his eyes to get a handle on himself. Panicking won't help anything. When he opened them- he's no longer alone.
Standing in front of him is the Prince of Crime himself. His pale skin almost blinded him through the darkness of the room. His big round eyes are staring openly at Batman.
"Why hello bats." He smirked having his hands behind his back. He dressed in such clean white clothes.
Batman gasps, not daring to blink in case it causes this vision to wink out of existence. Batman knew this was some after-effect of the drugs. Is he actually
terrified of Joker right now?
After a couple breaths- Batman starts to accept that the vision isn't going anywhere. Joker continued to make a weird face at him- the expression doesn't quite take away from his general majesty. "Do you like the person you've become?" Batman asks finally.
Joker's face flashes into a grin- disproportionately pleased at the blunt question. "What's wrong with being different?" He smiled walking closer to him. Batman twisted and turned in the tight ropes. "Tell me everything about you." Joker spoke- standing inches from Batman. "Me? Surprised you don't have a clue." Batman chuckled. Joker's smile dropped into a frown. He eyes Batman for a short while. "Why must you always wear that mask? Perhaps, to hide the ugly soul that's in you?" Joker asked. He suddenly yanked the black mask off Batman's face- leaving the man exposed. He had wet black hair- the face sweaty yet attractive. Joker faked a gasp, dropping the mask on the floor. "Now this is neat." He mumbled looking at every detail in his face. "If your going to kill me already, just do it." Batman sighed taking the negative remarks.
"Wanna hear a story?" Joker lit up- clapping his as he skipped behind Batman.
"Once apon a time, I told this lady to give me all her money. She said no, so I cut her and pulled her eyes out! I did the same thing to her husband and took a camera out to set the time so I could sit them up next to me and take our picture together!" Joker explained stroking Batmans tied up arms.
"Good one." Batman teased controlling his anger. He then heard the sound of a pocket knife flip open..
"And ya know what bats? I wanna new picture on my wall." Joker growled- his deep voice lurking through Batman's left ear.
"Oh Puddin!!! I'm back!" Harley yelled shutting the rusty metal door. She walked in on the situation and gasped. "Why didn't you kill him yet Puddin?" She frowned walking toward them.
Joker rolled his eyes and flipped the knife down. He turned to Harley once she got close enough. He slapped her across the face- so hard the painful sound echoed through the room. Harley covered her red cheek and feel to the floor.
"What did I tell ya Harls? Don't come down here!" Joker barked. He yanked her hair up and slapped her again. Batman turned away- feeling kind of bad for her.
"I'm sorry!" Harley cried covering her face. Joker lowered his head to her level. "You don't want Puddin to use his toys on you again, right?" He asked- stroking her hair- realizing how much he terrified her.
She wiped her tears and nodded.
Harley got up and ran out of the room.
Joker watched the door shut after her. He gets irritated easily- especially when he's working. He wiped his green hair back and laughed at himself.
"Finding girls with the same mental disorder, priceless!"
After a good laugh- he turned to find Batman gone from his ropes.
His eyes widened. He heard a small beeping sound start. Knowing exactly what the sound is, he started running.
The whole room exploded by the bombs Batman set.
Batman watched from above. The dust flew up into his face.
"Goodbye, Joker." Batman grinned.