♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎

Batman stepped out of his
car- walking toward the tunnel.
He watched out for any traps. Pulling out his phone to text the person. Hearing a crackle behind him he turned around- facing Harley. A crooked smile on her face. "You came!"
"everything alright miss? You in trouble?" he asked grabbing a gun attached to his suit.
"Nope! no trouble here!" she giggled pulling out a folder from her bag. He watched her closely..
"Why's your skin so pale?" he asked. She froze and stared at her arms. Pushing up her glasses she played it cool- showing him the folder. "Here. look through this." she insisted smiling. He took the folder out of her hand and went through papers.
"These are all Jokers hideouts? all his plans?" He said in shock.
Harley nodded. "Yep! oh don't tell me how I found out it took lots of time." She added snatching the folder from him.
"If ya don't mind, I'd love to track him down with you. It's been my absolute dream to do such a thing!" she winked walking closer to him. "Especially with you."
"Miss.." He warned backing up. She noticed he wanted to decline, without any other plan she fell to the floor and began to cry. "You don't wanna help me! Your batman! what's wrong with you?" she whined faking her tears as he crouched down beside her. "okay miss, I'll help you. we can find him together. I'm sorry." he sighed helping her up. "Now tell me something miss, where is he now?" he asked walking her to his car.
"According to my calculations, he should be at Gotham Night Club." she winked.
She grinned once he turned away. The plan was working. "Mistah J will be so proud of me" she whispered to herself tugging at the folder.
"What's your name by the way?" Batman said opening his door for her.
"Call me Harley!" she laughed getting into the bat-mobile.

a/n
hey guys! sorry this is a sucky ass chapter ugh..
I've been so busy lately.. anyway I'm planning on writing a new book!!!!! of course I'll keep writing this one but I have a good story in mind!!! 😘💚💚💜