Invitation

A/N

Alright I would just like to start off by thanking everyone that has read this story, or has even bothered to add it to their library.

I honestly think this story turned out like complete crap and is so awkward and so cliche that it makes me cringe.

But anywho, if you decide to finish this, thank you! This story was written during the time that my depression was at its worst, but I'm getting better now ;)

I actually might go through this story and edit it to make it not suck as much as it does so yeah be ready for that.

Thank you, everyone! Enjoy <3

**********

My eyes stared at the clock, waiting for the minute hand to land on 12, so I could leave this boring history class and get to lunch.

"And you see, Eric the Red did not name Greenland because... Wait did I explain how he named Iceland? Oh and by the way Leafy..." Mr. Riley continued to blab on to the class. Literally no one was paying attention.

I slouched over my desk, tapping my pencil on the side. After about 2 minutes of listening to the tapping of my pencil instead of listening to Mr. Riley, I sat back up in my seat.

I looked to my left, to find Cristian asleep on his desk. His head was turned towards me. He looked so adorable and hot (as usual).

I decided to reach over to wake him up. I tapped his shoulder, and his eyes slowly opened, revealing his sparkly grey eyes.

He smiled at me, and sat up to try and not fall asleep again. I went back to tapping my pencil, until suddenly the bell rang. Everybody sat up and ran to the door. Suddenly Mr. Riley stood in front of the door, blocking it, trying not to let anyone through.

"Hey! The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do." he said. Everyone sighed, and waited for about 15 seconds until he finally opened the door.

Everyone ran out into the hallway, most of them making their way to the cafeteria.

I stopped by my locker to put away som binders so I had less to carry for the rest of the day. As I was studying myself in the mirror, trying to make sure I didn't look like total trash, I was suddenly interrupted by the bitchiest girl in the school.

"Hi Lydia." Gwen giggled at me, shutting my locker. She placed her hand up against the locker, leaning into it as she posed with her knee bent and hips out.

"What do you want Gwen?" I sighed.

"Well I was just going to invite you to my party, since, you know. Everyone's going." she said as she examined her pink long ass nails.

"Oh sorry I-"

"No honey. There are no excuses. You are going to my party. My boyfriend will be at your house to pick you up at 8." she said. Gwen began to walk away, laughing.

I sighed. I guess I'm being forced to go to this slut's party now.

I began to make my way to the cafeteria, trying to look for my best friend Aliza. But sadly, I couldn't find her.

I stood in the long lunch line, by myself. I didn't want to make it seem like I was lonely and had no friends, so I tried doing that weird thing that other girls do my staring at their nails. I probably looked so retarded, but, as long as I didn't look helpless, I'm good.

"Hey Lydia." a deep husky voice appeared behind me.

I jumped and turned my head around, to find Cristian there, actually talking to me.

"Oh, h-hi C-Cristian." I stuttered. Oh my god I'm probably making myself look stupid!

"So um, are you going to Gwen's party?" He questioned.

"Yeah, well I'm being forced to..." I replied.

"Same." He smiled.

There was an awkward silence between us for about 5 seconds. I stood there, silently playing with my thumbs, contemplating whether or not I should start another conversation.

"So... How do you like the weather today?" He questioned, awkwardly.

"Oh you know... It's snowing and I guess we'll just have to deal with it." I answered, regretting everything that just can out of my mouth.

"Hmm." He replied back, as he pursed his lips.

I just wanted to slap my face repeatedly, and you know, crawl into a trash can and die.

I finally got my lunch and somehow managed to find Aliza. I sat down next to her.

"I'm guessing you have to go to Gwen's party?" I asked as I rolled my eyes.

Aliza nodded. "Ugh. I don't want to go to that whore's party though!"

"Actually SAME!" I agreed.

"Yo Kyle." I heard that bitch's voice appear. I looked up to find Gwen standing in front of Kyle, as she was turned around pulling her pink booty shorts up even higher to show off her ass.

Aliza and I looked at each other. I wish this girl would die already.