The Party

I decided to throw on a black dress and some heels for this party. Really, I didn't want to go at all. So if anyone actually expected me to dress nicely for this... well they thought wrong.

Finally a car showed up in front of my house. I assumed that was Gwen's boyfriend, so I headed outside, taking my time because I could care less about making it there on time.

"Hurry up fatass." He scoffed at me. I glared at him. Look, I know I'm a fat cow, but I don't need anyone else to remind me.

I got in the car, slamming the door purposely. "Can you not break my car? Thanks." He said. I sighed and looked in the back of the car.

Sitting in the back were a bunch of nerds that I could tell were most likely forced to go to the party as well.

Suddenly Gwen's boyfriend lit a cigarette and shoved it in his mouth.

"Can you please not smoke that while sitting right next to me? I'd like to not catch cancer from you." I said mockingly.

He furrowed his eyebrows at me. Then, he removed the cigarette from his mouth and threw it out the window. Then he slammed his foot down on the gas pedal and headed to Gwen's house.

Poor ants probably got crushed by that cigarette.

We finally arrived at Gwen's house. I unbuckled my seat belt, and stepped outside of the car as Gwen's boyfriend shooed everyone out of the car.

I examined the lit up house that was surrounded my smoke and that had music thundering from the inside.

I walked up to the door, which was actually open. I walked in, looking at all the people that were dancing around, some twerking on each other, holding drinks in their hands.

I made my way through the house. I swear I saw at least 6 couples having sex on the couches.

I looked for Aliza in the huge crowd. It seemed like Gwen got everyone in the school to show up at her party.

I walked a bunch of the different groups of people I recognized at the school. I saw the emos, that were all sitting on a couch wearing black ripped skinny jeans and black leather jackets with black shirts, all wearing headphones listening to most likely emo music. Their hair were all in their faces. I also recognized the hippies that were all sitting in a group. There were the sluts (Gwen's friends) all standing in a group, wearing crop tops and skin tight booty shorts.

As I was standing by myself, looking at all the people, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Gwen standing there with two cups of alcohol in her hands.

"Try one?" She asked, giving me an evil eye with a grin on her face.

"No sorry. I don't drink." I answered, beginning to walk away.

"Uh no. Try one." She ordered, with her annoying high pitched bitchy voice.

I turned myself around, and walked away.

"You're going to regret that!" She screamed behind me, laughing.

I just decided to ignore her. She couldn't really do anything that bad anyway.

"Whatever." I shouted back at her.

"DRINK IT!" She screamed, as she ran up behind me, jumping onto my back, trying to pour the drink into my mouth.

"Leave me alone." I said, pushing her off of me. She landed flat on her back on the floor, the drinks spilling everywhere.

Gwen suddenly broke out into fake tears, her hands covering her face. What the hell? I only pushed her to get off of me!

The music suddenly stopped. Everyone stared at me, who was standing next to Gwen, who was laying on the floor.

I slowly began to back away from her. Suddenly her head popped up as she flipped herself on the floor, looking as if she was crawling.

"YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THAT LYDIA!" She hissed at me.

I didn't even do anything wrong... I guess I'll only have to wait and see what the whore was going to do to me.