Snowmen Melt Eventually

"He's gone." The doctor looked down at the floor in disappointment as his fingers tapped lightly on his clipboard.

Silence filled the room as tears came streaming down my face.

"I'll leave you guys alone." The doctor spoke as his squeaky shoes exited the room. I heard the click of the door shutting, an immediately I sobbed.

This was it.

The only person that's actually understood me, is gone.

I still couldn't believe.

After all the drama Gwen had started, causing me to lose my whole highschool reputation, there was one person by side, Cristian.

He helped me to make me feel better. Knowing that he had left me in my life made a huge part of my heart break off. I felt empty inside.

There was nothing I could really do to save him anyway. I felt useless.

I laid down next to him on his bed. I looked at his pale face and his messy hair that just looked so perfect.

I laid there for such a long time. Aliza was still in the room, watching me from her chair that was placed against the wall on the other side of the room.

I decided that I should get up, since eventually the doctors would kick me out.

I stood next to his dead body, and landed our last kiss onto his cold lips.

It was over.

__________

I looked out the foggy window that was covered in rain drops. I stared out at the city that was glowing with lights.

I felt the tears fall down my cheeks.

"You'll get over this eventually." Aliza spoke softly as she continued to drive. We were still in our dresses.

"No I wont." My voice cracked. I felt too weak to even speak.

"Here, I'll put on your favorite music." Aliza began to switch through the different radio stations.

  Ever thought of calling when you've had a few?
'Cause I always do
Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new 

I immediately broke out into more tears.

"Oh my god what happened?" Aliza looked over at me with concern.

"Cristian loved the Arctic Monkeys." I banged my head against the window. I banged it harder than I thought.

"Oh I'm so sorry." Aliza quickly changed the station to a Fergie song.

"OH MY GAWD CAN YOU NOT?" I couldn't keep myself from laughing.

Aliza suddenly turned up the volume and began to sing and dance along.

  All the time I turn around brother's gather round always looking at me up and down looking at my uhhhh

Aliza shouted the lyrics as she waved her arms around.

__________

Finally I got back home. I went up to my room and locked the door and laid down on my bed.

I felt as though I could never stop crying.

My pillow soon became soaked. I had lost Cristian forever.

I seriously considered dropping out of school.

Buzz

I got up from my head and walked towards my phone after receiving a notification.

Gwen
Glad I finished that guy once and for all ;)

My hand covered my mouth in disbelief.

No. This could not be happening.

I reread Gwen's tweet over and over again.

She was the one that got him into the car accident. She was the one that killed him.

My mind raced with dark thoughts. I stumbled around my room, looking for something to help me.

My face was soaked with tears. I decided to go into my garage.

I wrapped my arms tightly around the rope and brought it upstairs into the bathroom.

I locked the door, and tied the rope around the pole that held my shower curtains.

I then slowly wrapped the rope around my neck.

I let go and dropped down.

The pain came in. I was choking. I felt the large amounts of pressure on my throat.

I looked at myself in the mirror, hanging by a rope.

I watched myself suffer.

The pain grew worse and worse. I struggled to breathe.

Finally, the pain stopped.

Wooooooo it's over!!!

I'm sorry this story kinda sucked :/

It was very quick and I didn't really put much thought into my writing oops.

But anywho, my new story Wheels is out now! Please check it out- vote, comment, do whatever. I'm actually really working hard on that story and each chapter is 1250+ words. 

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :3