Thoughts of Emptiness

I made my way through the halls, hoping that nobody saw me. Any social interaction was now something I'm terrified of.

I made my way through the halls that were so quiet and empty. I could hear each footstep of mine, breaking the silence.

Suddenly I heard the squeaking of shoes. I quickly ran down the hall to the staircase, where I hid beneath of.

Really, I can't trust anyone at my school anymore. The only place that I was actually safe was inside classrooms, as long as the teachers were there.

"Lydia?" I heard a deep voice call out, as the footsteps got closer then stopped.

I decided to come out from beneath the staircase, once I recognized that it was only Cristian.

"Are you okay?" he softly spoke, examining my face that was red and covered in tears.

I broke out into even more tears. His began to walk up to me, and wrapped his hands around my waist. I looked up into his gray eyes.

"Don't let their words get to you." he said, as he placed his hand on my cheek, wiping away my tears.

Riiiiiiiiiing

Suddenly the 6th period bell rang, causing the whole school to rattle as students made their way out of the classrooms into the hallway.

Cristian quickly grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me beneath the staircase.

"We really need to get out of here." he whispered into my ear. He then pulled me from beneath the staircase out into the hallway, as we quickly made our way to the school's exit.

"Hey look! It's that ugly slut!" I heard a voice call from behind. I wanted to burst out crying again. I've been called that so many times within the past month since the bullying began.

Cristian quickly glanced at me to make sure I was okay. Then he looked back in front of him, as we quickly left the school and ran to his house.

Once we finally got inside his bedroom, he offered for me to stay the night.

"No really it's fine. I can just go home..." I offered.

"No. I want you to stay." Cristian quickly responded, giving me an intense stare with his silver eyes.

He tossed me a shirt and shorts. "Here, you can sleep in this."

I nodded at him as in saying "thanks" and entered the bathroom where I decided to change.

I glanced into the mirror, and realized that the shirt was short sleeved.

Now there's a bit of a problem with that...

Since the bullying began to get worse and worse, my cutting began to get worse and worse.

Now I had scars that covered my arms.

I know, I fucked up my body.

I re entered Cristian's room, trying to make the scars less noticeable. I sat down next to him on his bed, and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I'll do anything for you, you know?" he softly whispered into my ear.

I blushed. A guy has never really said that to me before. I was so used to be getting called all the bad names, that I wasn't really expecting something like that.

Cristian's eyes moved from my face down to my arms and legs.

"What's that?" he asked, with a look of worry on his face.

"Oh it's nothing." I replied, trying to cover up the scars.

"No it's not nothing. Those are scars. I don't want you doing that to yourself, okay?" he said, beginning to turn away and place his hands over his face.

I honestly did not know how to respond. I sighed and leaned back against the wall. There was an awkward silence between us for what seemed like forever.

Suddenly Cristian stood up off the bed, and slowly began to walk in front of me, staring into my blue eyes.

He knelt down on the bed right in front of me, lightly sitting down on my legs.

He placed his hands on my cheeks as his lips got about an inch away from mine.

I stared into his eyes as he stared into mine.

"I love you so much." he said as he suddenly connected his lips with mine. He lifted my chin up, pulling me closer to him.

The kiss felt so real! It was one of the happiest moments in my life...

He pulled his lips away from me and just stared at my face.

__________

"You're not good enough."
"You'll never succeed."
"Why do you still try?"
"Just give up."
"You don't deserve to be here."
"Go fuck yourself."
"Nobody likes you."
"Your life is ruined."
"Everyone hates you."
"You were a mistake."
"Ugh."
"You suck."
"We'll never leave you alone."
"Stop. Just stop."
"Go kill yourself."

__________

My eyes suddenly opened up, and I felt myself jump a little.

Cristian's grip around my waist pulled tighter.

"Are you okay?" he whispered as his eyes stared into mine.

"Yeah... I think it was just a nightmare..." I explained. Really though, the voices felt so real.

Cristian's quickly kissed me on the lips then pulled way as he fell back asleep.

__________

I woke up with my face buried in Cristian's chest, surrounded by the scent of mint.

I slowly lifted my head up, trying not to wake him. But it didn't really work, since he woke up anyway.

His hair was messy, but it was just cute.

He quickly pulled me closer to him, as our eyes met each other and just stared deeply.

His hand moved up to my cheek, as he wiped away some of the tears I must've gotten from my nightmare.

Hey guys! So I will be publishing another book after I complete this one! So please show all your love and support by commenting and voting!More details on my next book will be out soon! Love ya all <3

So please show all your love and support by commenting and voting!
More details on my next book will be out soon!
Love ya all <3