Blizzards Create Privileges

My eyes began to open up, and I realized that I didn't know where I was.

I was laying in someone's bed. It wasn't mine. The covers were gray.

I felt something wet on my forehead. I reached my hand up to pick it up, and I realized that it was a cloth. I touched my nose, checking for blood. I examined my fingers, which had no blood on them.

I seriously had no clue where I was. Maybe Aliza's house?

I looked up at the ceiling, which was covered with photographs. I couldn't really see them that well though, because my sight was still blurry as I was trying to adjust to the atmosphere.

I examined the room. The walls were a nice dark blue color. Right next to the bed I was laying on was a window which had gray curtains.

I saw my bag on the floor, sitting right next to the door.

Suddenly the door slowly opened up. There I saw his face. It was Cristian. I looked over at him, and he realized that I was finally awake.

He walked over towards me, trying not to make a lot of noise. He removed the cloth from my head, and placed it into a basket near his desk.

Cristian came over to me, and sat down by my side on the bed. He looked deeply into my eyes, as I looked deeply into his. He ran his hand through his hair.

"Do you need anything?" He asked, his deep voice becoming soft.

I shook my head. "Doing all this is already enough." I answered back. Really, I would've never thought that Cristian would do this for me.

Cristian and I go way back to the beginning of high school- Freshman year. I always liked him. His perfect jaw line, his gorgeous gray eyes, his brown hair that always looked so soft. He was also part of the swim team, so I always got to see his perfect constructed body every time I'd decide to show up at one of his meets.
He never really showed any interest in my though. He never talked to me, and when he did, it was usually about the most random topic ever. He never really showed any expression in his face either, which annoyed me.
Whenever Cristian actually showed some expression, it was usually only a grin, but like an awkward grin. I remember the first time he actually showed that awkward grin.

We were in the gym and it was 3rd period. As I was standing outside of the boys and girls restroom, waiting for Aliza, my old friend Clyde came up to me behind my back and shoved me into the boys bathroom. I fell back onto the floor. I looked up, only to find Cristian standing there as he was heading to leave the bathroom. He reached out his hand, and pulled me up. Then he gave me that first awkward grin.

I fangirled for like a week...

Cristian placed his warm hand on my cheek.

"I'm so sorry all of this happened to you." he spoke softly. 

"It's really not your fault." I said back to him. Really he had nothing to do with this. 

All because I didn't take the fucking drink.

Cristian walked over his burrow, and pulled open a drawer. He took out a shirt that was like three times my size and a pair of black shorts. He placed them down next to me on the bed. 

I quickly sat up. "Oh no you really don't have to do that for me. I think I should be walking home now. Than-" I was quickly interrupted by his charming deep voice.

"There's no point in getting home now." he pointed his finger at the window. I slowly got up from my bed, walking up to the window, examining what was going on outside.

It was a blizzard. Everything was covered in a soft white coat of snow There were no plows, nobody shoveling the snow off the road.

I looked back at Cristian. He shrugged his shoulders and sat down on the bed. "But you see, there's only one bed. Which means..."

"I'll sleep on the floor!" I volunteered.

"NO! I was going to say that I sleep on the floor..."

"No really. It's your house." I actually really felt bad. And to be honest, I really didn't feel comfortable sleeping in another guy's bed, as he sleeps on the floor.

"Actually I have an idea. Well that is, as long as you're okay with it." he suggested.

"And what might that idea be?" I questioned.

He looked into my eyes, waiting about 30 seconds to speak again. "We can share this bed." he finally suggested.

On the outside I was like "Ooh I don't know..." when on the inside I was really like "YES! YES! YES!"

"I guess. Why not?" I answered.

His straight face turned into a  grin. 

Well this should be an interesting night.