Chapt 17- Broken Hearts Club

1 Month Later

"Bye, babe. I'm so sorry I had to leave so soon. So so sorry," Harry begged, pressing his forehead to mine. 

I laughed shakily. "Stop saying that, it's fine. Really. You don't control tour dates. It's fine, Harry, really. Just... no foreign women, m'kay? Rachel will beat you," I warned jokingly. 

"I'm ok with that," he agreed, pressing his lips to mine.  Harry had learned that he mustn't take those kind of jokes literally pretty quickly. 

I kissed him softly back before pulling away. "Your flight is leaving. Go!" I whisper yelled, shoving him. 

He chuckled and kissed me one more time before joining the boys and walking on. He kept looking back, chewing his lip, as if he had forgotten to tell someone something. I brushed it aside, along with the feeling that I should rush into his arms and tell him to stay. 

Instead I focused on Perrie, who was silently crying at being separated from her fiancè, even though she should be used to it. Sophia and I walked over to her to comfort her. Sophia stood next to her, an impassive expression on her face. It was the second time I had met her, and that seemed to be a permanent mask on her face. It ticked me off, but I chose to ignore it. 

"Come on, Pez, it'll be ok. Look, Zayn seems upset too," I pointed out, wrapping my arms around her. It was true, Zayn held his head low, walking slowly and deliberately. 

 "Aww," Perrie laughed shakily. 

"Come on, all you need is ice cream, chocolate, and some movies," Sophia's toneless voice said after a few seconds.  

"Ok,  we'll go to my place. Girls night in," Perrie agreed, wiping her tears. 

 "Awesome. What do you say, Sophia?" I turned to her. Yes, I was inwardly fangirling. Like, sleepover at Perrie Edwards house? I want to start screaming and jumping up and down and yelling in people's faces, 'I hang with celebs and high end bitches! Suck it.' 

"I'm busy. Sorry, maybe next time. Bye," she shrugged and walked away with such grace that I almost bristled with jealousy. 

"Guess it's just us two. Maybe we should invite Rachel, though. You know, since she is dating Josh and all, she'll probably want to join our broken hearts club," I joked. Oh yeah, forgot to mention, since I haven't written since Harry and I became official, I didn't get to announce it and write about it officially. But Harry introduced me and my girls to the rest of One Direction and their band a two weeks after our first official date. Josh and Rachel had hit it off right away... and started dating two days later. 

 "Of course. She's great, I love that girl. Ooh, we'll do make overs, and bake, and do facials, and oh, champagne!" Perrie suggested. 

 "And lots of it! It'll be like being in a club, with only each other to embarrass ourselves in front of!" I laughed. 

"Awesome. Meet at my place in an hour?" she said.  

I nodded, smiled, said bye, and started off to find a taxi. I had driven with the boys to the airport and their driver had already left. Once I had hailed the taxi, I took a seat and asked to be dropped off at the shopping mall, which was a two minute walk from my house. I didn't trust taxi drivers with my address.  

 On our way to the shops, I rang Rachel up. "Hey," I said once she picked up. 

 "Hi. Did they board the plane alright? I just got back from work. I am still so pissed at Dearna for not letting me go and see Josh off at the airport," Rachel sulked. 

"Harry is going to call me once they land. Anyway, thats not why I called. Perrie invited me and you to her house for a sleepover, to take our minds off the boys. Meaning, I will be there in about twenty minutes, so try and find a bottle of good quality wine, and something we can take and eat while I am on my way. We have to be there in an hour, so we only have forty minutes once I arrive," I told her.