Chapt 7- Twitter Hate

SURPRISE! A double update for voting and commenting so soon on chapter 6. Plus, I feel bad because not much happened in the last chapter, so I decided to write chapter 7 very quickly and post it. It is very very short, but I added some humour, so tell me what you think. Dedication goes to @Sarah_Styles_1D because she commented so soon after I published chapter 6, but a shout outgoes to @dianahoran93 and @directioners808 for voting just after Sarah did. You guys rule! Now, enjoy the chapter! 

I groggily opened my eyes. "Brianna, I seriously didn't drink that much last night," I heard Rachel tell Bri.

"Rach, you walked up to a semi truck," Brianna started. 

"Ok, give me a medal. I walked up to a truck. That means I was really drunk, Bri. So what?" Rachel said sarcastically. 

"You whispered, 'You aren't fooling me. Your secret is out, Optimus Prime,'" Brianna sighed. 

Rachel went quiet, but I burst out laughing. I had quite a head ache, but I sort of remembered that. 

"Someone's up. Have you seen the news?" Brianna walked over to me and handed me a glass of water. I shook  my head and gulped down the clear liquid. Rachel switched on the TV and flicked to the news channel. 

"In breaking news, yesterday, Harry Styles was spotted chasing after a crying fan at his signing, abandoning his band mates and his other fans. Later the same fan, who has been identified as Heather Gray, was seen clubbing in nearby Bath. During the night, she was spotted with several different men, and was even spotted flirting with a guy who was clearly only interested in her friend. It looks like womanizing Harry Styles has finally met his match, who has come in the form of man-eating Heather Gray," the reporter said. A picture of Rachel leading me, crying, out of the building of the signing with Harry hot on our heels flashed onto the screen, followed by a photo of me with the first guy I danced with. Then a picture of me whispering something some guy's ear, another one of me dancing with a tall blond guy, and finally, a pic of me leaning over Elle to 'flirt' with that Nick guy. 

"Are you serious? Are you freaking kidding me? That guy made a pervert comment so I whispered that he must get. A. Life," I said flatly. "And I was not flirting with Nick! You were there, Brianna. I was telling him that it is fine if he sits with Elle because we were just leaving. Who the hell even took these pictures? That is so freaking pathetic," I finished. I wasn't boiling with rage, but I was pretty pissed that they made up such poppy cock about me. 

Brianna looked sympathetic, but Rachel was boiling with rage. "And Heathz, thats not all. Read what these bitches said ont Twitter," Rachel thrust my phone into my hand. 

@harry's_one_love: 

@heather_gray1D, back off you slut! Harry is mine, and you clearly just want to use him!

@silvana_1D:

@heather_gray1D, wtf? Attention seeking much? Leave Harry alone! #heathergrayisaslut

@directioner4life:

You are a bitch, @heather_gray1D! No one likes you. Harry was only chasing after you to tell you how much he hates you! #everyonehatesheather

@larrystylinsonlives: 

Don't you dare get in the way of Larry Stylinson! 

@tomlinson_styles_malik:

Go die in a hole, @heather_gray1D!

I couldn't believe my eyes. So many people hated me because Harry chased after me? Really? Wowwww. That's sad. In fact, it's so sad, I laughed a little bit. Rachel and Bri looked at me like I was crazy. 

I scrolled down and then I really laughed. "They are the saddest people I have ever come across," I said as I read the twitter fight I had found. 

@mrsharrystyles:

Please don't hurt Harry, @heather_gray1D. I am trusting you. Don't betray that. 

@belinda_shepherd946:

OMG! Don't be ridiculous. Heather is amazing! She would never hurt Harry. I have read all her fanfictions, and she is a pure directioner through and through. I LOVE YOU @heather_gray1D!!!

@carastyles2222:

@belinda_shepherd946 and @mrsharrystyles, you two are both naiive idiots and you can't call yourself directioners! @heather_gray1D is obviously just a man-eating gold digger and will only hurt my darling Harry. Heather, I will kill you in your sleep if you go near Harry again, understand? 

@belinda_shepherd946:

How dare you @carastyles2222! How dare you call yourself a directioner and hate on Heather like that! If you can't even be happy for Harry then you are not even a real One Direction fan. Besides, neither of them have even said they are dating. They have only been seen together once! But I will be so happy if you go out with him @heather_gray1D! You are my two fave people ever and I want you to be happy! 

I handed my phone to Brianna, who read the twitter fight and then passed it to Rachel. "Woah, two favourite people? Heather, you have one devoted fan there! Welldone! But aren't you upset over all that hate?" Brianna said. 

"Nope. I haven't done anything wrong. Yet they hate me. They just have no lives, and are looking for something to do. That's their problem, not mine," I shrugged. 

"Guys, could you keep it down? I am trying to talk to Nick on the phone!" Elle popped her head into the room to tell us off. 

I gaped at her in shock. Oh. My. GOSH.