Chapter 16- First Official Date

Harry's P.O.V.

I was really nervous I'd say something wrong. Elle seemed like such a fragile and brittle girl from Heather's description. I didn't want to break her.

I could tell Heather felt as if she was going too fast and we'd only just started dating officially, but I wanted to meet Heather's friends properly, and I wanted them to approve of me. It felt like something I had to do.

I changed into black skinny jeans, a fitted white top, and a black hoodie. My hair was styled into my curly quiff, and I spritzed some Blue by Chanel on. Heather and I had agreed to have coffee first, that way we would have a limited time for he gathering, so if things spiralled out of control, voilé, escape route. I began driving towards her house when my phone rang. "Hey gorgeous girl," I said, a smile instantly coming to my lips as I read the caller ID.

"Awww, cute that you would greet Heather like that, but its not your girlfriend. Its Rachel! Anywayyyyys, Heather is dyyyyingg to see youuuu. She's just jumpingggg out of her seat," Rachel exaggerated the words for that teasing effect.

Giggling could be heard in the background as I replied. "Hello Rachel. Tell Heather to breathe easy, I'm nearly there."

"Hey Rach, hey Bri. Whatcha- is that my phone? Who are you calling this- Omg Harry! Give me that phone!" Heather's melodious voice travelled through the receiver as she obviously discovered what her friends were doing, and she tried to wrestle the phone from their grip.

"Nawww, Heather! You want to talk to your BOYFRIEND," Brianna teased loudly.

"Shut," I heard a palm connect to an arm, "up." And that would be Heather giving each of her friends a slap on the arm, and taking her phone back. Seems fair.

"Hi Harry, sorry about them. They might be a BIT DRUNK!" she yelled the last bit, but I knew she was kidding. Their giggles were clear through the call.

"That's OK, babe. I am turning into your drive way now. Speak to you in a second," I laughed and stopped the car. She hung up and bounded out the door.

"Hey, Haz," she smiled happily at me, wrapping her arms around my waist. It made me feel warm inside knowing that I was the reason for that smile, I was the one whom she would wrap her arms around, I was the one who could call her mine. Wait, what the fuck? Why am I still thinking this stuff? I have managed to ignore these feelings when she isn't around, but the minute she texts me, or I see her, or I see something that reminds me of it, I have this feeling of contentment wash over me. I don't even know why.

"Hey Heathz," I said, using the name I had come to learn everyone called her. It was cute. Heathz. I liked it.

"How are you?" she asked, unwrapping herself from my torso.

"I'm good, how are you?" I asked.

"Good. Well, my friends have been on my case since four in the morning. So slightly exhausted, but other than that, I'm good," she laughed.

I put my arm around her shoulders and together we walked up in her house. At the door Brianna and Rachel attacked us in a hug. "Omg, the adorable love birds!" they screeched.

"Wtf, u speds," Heather shook her head. I turned to her, surprised. She didnt use the actual word, but I pictured Heather as an innocent girl.

She ignored my look of surprise and turned to another girl who I hadn't noticed standing in the doorway. The girl had a bright smile on her face. She was gorgeous. I wondered if she was Heather's sister, Roxanne, that I had been told about. Heather said Roxanne had tanned skin and dark brown hair. "Hi, I'm Elle. Heather has told me a lot about you," the girl came over to shake my hand.