1k reads special

'Goku why aren't you having your food?' Chi Chi asked worried.

'He's coming.' Goku said, to himself .

'What? Who's coming? Is that who you're saving food for? What politeness Goku, he must be someone close to you.' Chi Chi said marveled.

'No, nothing .'Goku stuttered. 'I'm heading out' He continued and instant transmissioned away .

Gohan, who had been silent all this time said, ' Some power level is coming. Much beyond, our father's, fused together I'm afraid. '

'What!??!!!'

Scene change: Goku is at Korin ' s place.

'Hey Korin, have you been sensing what I've been sensing?' Goku said.

'Yep I've been sensing it for quite a long time.' Korin said.

'I found out from King Kai (Kaio-Sama in Japanese), the Yardratians, the Nameks, numerous of others have destroyed. '

'Really? I guess we just lost a set of dragon balls I suppose. ' Korin said.

'I'm going to need senzu beans and fast.' Goku said. 'Dende will come in handy too.'

'How many?' Korin said.

'As many as possible.' Goku said.

'Just as I thought, I've been preparing just like the two of you grownup saiyans have been doing with your sons except I've been planting. Excessively and have reaped quite a bit of results!'

'What?' Goku said.

'Here's 100 senzu beans!' Korin said.

'Woah! Thanks alot .' And Goku instant transmissioned after bowing to one of his best friends .

Scene change: Goten and Trunks.

'I knew there had to be a purpose why dad was so bent on training me so hard!!!!!!!' Trunks said.

'You know too? ' Goten said.

'Yep and I also have a plan. Since I'm a genius, it's got to work!' Trunks exclaimed.

'What?' Goten said, surprised.

'But promise me, you won't tell anyone, because we're going to be the ones to save the world for once!' Trunks said, happily.

'Go ahead Trunks don't keep me in suspense. '

'We're going to the hyperbolic time chamber!' Trunks said. 'For a whole day! And it's going to be with the gravity machine.'

'Wow Trunks you really are a genius.' Goten said.

'And when you hear what I have in plan, you'll be trembling with excitement.' Goten said.

'What is it? Let's hurry first, we gotta ask Dende and Mr. Popo. Ichiso! (Let's go!)' Trunks said.

'Okay'

And they both flew off.

Scene change.

'Earth, earth, earth. I'm going to enjoy this.'

Narrator : Our heroes have good plans, but the enemy still seems to be having the upper hand. Why is it that the full blooded saiyans are so scared, is their a history? Goten and Trunks are being very bright, for all we know they might be the light. (Rhymes 😎😎😎). Find out on the next chapter of this book!!!!

Authors note: Hey everybody I've been receiving alot of support from many people and I'm practically on 1000 reads! I really love this book, I'm pouring my heart into it. I hope you keep on enjoying and bring others, 2k reads is my next goal. I hope you enjoyed this chp, comment what you think!!!!!! And vote if you liked it.

Shout outs :
diabonicalgirl she's helped me out alot, one of my newest friends and has an awesome collection of dbz :My pics :) check her out and give her a follow
KrissyNGoten her book is one of my favs Make it work, a dbz story. Her own character blends in so well :)
DragonSoul29 check him out he's friendly
@JaffaMaster786 he makes awesome covers e.g my own :). Also his book Dragon Ball Legend: Revenge of The Tuffles is amazing give him a follow
@AustinD67 he's out of this world. Dragon Ball X : King PLAKE SAGA is one of the best Dbz books I've ever read cuz it has something unique. Give him a follow. It's in my reading list too
@dragonballzfangirl she's amazing too.
@Bulma_Love awesome again. If you're an all rounder anime fan her book 'The Universal Distortion' is just for you.
SuperSaiyanSwilley Dragon Ball Ultra is pretty interesting to read.
@TheSpokenTruth1 this guy has dark Kakarot, and he's amazing. This guy deserves support the next rising star :)
allythehotgurl16 she's very friendly and loves dbz discussions, she'll follow you back if you do so :)
I think that's all each and every of these is awesome :)