4K Special: It's Not Over!

Last time, on Saiyan Survivors,  Goten and Trunks fused to form Gotenks, for whom the fight seemed grim in super saiyan 3,  so he ascended to super saiyan 4 and eliminated Achakzai by firing the Final Ka me ha me ha! Now Kai shall face the Z-Fighters what will this fights result be?

'You may have defeated Achakzai but he was nothing compared to the power I shall show you. ' Kai spoke with confidence!

'Let's see what you got! ' Vegeta exclaimed and went super saiyan 2.

'I still have time Vegeta!' Gotenks said cockily to Vegeta.

'No you don't!  '

POP! Both Goten and Trunks split apart.

'Aw man! Despite the time stopping technique we still unfused.  ' Trunks said.

'It's okay Trunks, you did a good job.  Now go and watch closely. ' Vegeta instructed Trunks.

'Hey Vegeta, it's my turn to fight Kai!' Goku shouted.

'No it's mine!'

'Mine! Mine! Mine! How about a game of rock paper scissors? ' Goku challenged!

Kai while watching this started clapping. Both Goku and Vegeta were startled. 

'Your idioticy shall be the key to your downfall. Do you really believe that this is the time for your games? More specifically I don't have time for your games. It's time to end this!' Kai said.

Vegeta looks at Kai intently and slowly goes forward. Kai folds his arms, and slowly rises into the sky.

'You may be the greatest enemy I may ever have faced or may face but I know one thing.' Vegeta says.

'And what's that Mr.Prince of a group of monkeys?' Kai mocks.

'Those same monkeys will never be as spineless as you! There's one thing a saiyan always keeps, HIS PRIDE!'

'HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ' VEGETA SCREAMED! 

'What's this?' Kai says intimidated.

Vegeta continues to power up, the entire Earth shakes, the earthlings frightened to their wits,  Vegeta's screams were deafening as he went from super saiyan 2, to super saiyan 3 and then even further beyond!

'Hyaaaaaaaaaaa!  ' His scream stopped as a blinding light covered the entire planet! As the brightness of the light died down and the smoke cleared away, the devastation on Kai ' s face said it all!

'Wha........ WHAT IS THAT! ' Kai screamed!

'Those monkey boys? They're saiyans! And im the Prince of All Saiyans! I'm going to show you true power!' Vegeta said as a super saiyan 4! As Vegeta smirked yet again!

'Guess what Kai?  ' Said Goku.

'Not you too!' Kai said.

'Me too!' Goku said and powered up!

'Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ' Goku screamed in his stance to power up going from super saiyan,  to super saiyan 2,  to super saiyan 3 and the finally! 😍

'HYAAAAAAAA! ' As another blinding flash of light took over the earth another super saiyan 4 by the saiyan name Kakarot was formed!

'Kakarot is also a super saiyan 4!' Vegeta exclaimed. 

'What?! ' Kai said.

'Yo Dad and Vegeta? What up?' Gohan comes and powers up to mystic immediately .

'I've got something up my sleeve too!' He continued, 'Hyaaaaaaaa! '

'Wow Gohan this is amazing!' Vegeta remarked.

'Son I'm proud of you!' Goku expressed his happiness with a smile.

'Don't think of me to be weak though'  Kai smiled!

'That not even the brink of my power Kai!' Gohan replied.

'The life of Earth it's not over!' Piccolo shouted!

What power has Gohan unlocked? Will it be the best hope Earth has? What will be the outcome of this battle? Will the even be able to stand up against the mighty kai?  Find on the next chapter of Saiyan Survivors! 

Hey guys Akd here. It's been a year since I updated so I'm sorry. Met some wrong people and just lost my heart. Enjoy :-) THANK YOU FOR 4K READ!  Pls vote if you love it