Enter : The Evil Kai !

I would like to dedicate this to all my readers and friends :) The interesting part of a long story has begun
Note that the above picture is super saiyan rose of Black Goku :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Planet Earth huh?' Said Kai, as he landed.

'Yes my lord, his subordinate, Achakzai said, meeting his master after his ship landed.

'Well well well, it's time. Now I shall destroy the saiyans I've been waiting a millinea for this.'

Scene change : Goku and And the rest Z-Warriors stand, at capsule corporation.

'Well, the villain is here. Now what, Kakarot?' Vegeta said.

'We show him what saiyans are capable of.' Goku said.' And our special technique!'

'Alright then. '

'But none of you have even told us about any of this?' Bulma said. 'What's going on?'

'Dad may as well spill the beans now, don't you think?' Gohan said.

'I will but has anybody seen where Krillin is?' Goku said.

'Forget about that midget Kakarot and let's just tell these people about our problem! ' Vegeta said, impatient, angry and nervous as well, but not showing it.

'Well, Vegeta told me about this and we went to Nameks and checked on the ancient scrolls to confirm, and it seems like somebody created the Saiyans, a person named Kai!' Goku said.

'What?' Everyone said.

'As it turns out, he wanted the saiyans to do evil, but at that time the saiyans were actually good hearted people, and refused. With the help of the namekians, the ancient ones, they were able to seal him up but just for a million years! It was in the destruction of the Saiyans original planet and Frieza which caused the saiyans to become evil. But now he's back for revenge, and we're the only saiyans left.' Goku explained. He then continued,' Also contact was lost between the namekians and the saiyans,due to a dispute but no fight was taken place out of mutual respect and slowly the friendship had no signs left. '

'Ok that's good to know. Or bad I suppose. 'Yamcha said. 'I would love to fight hi'

'SHUT UP!' EVERYONE said in unison and then laughed.

'I don't think anyone would want to face him right now!' Piccolo said, joining in the conversation.

'Well I guess let's go meet our enemy. Everyone grab on.' Goku said.

Everyone obliged, and put their hands one after another on Goku.

'Let's go!' And instant transmissioned away.

Scene change : Kai And Achakzai stand

'I must say this is a beautiful planet, I will not be ignorant. ' Kai said.

'My lord knows best. ' Achakzai replied.

'I shall enjoy destroying it!'

'Not on my watch!!!!!!!'

'Nani! (Japanese word for what! )'

Goku and the Earth's special forces arrived, one tumbling upon the other, only Goku landed standing.

'My my what a dramatic entry! Bravo!' Kai said, clapping, in a mocking way.

'Oh shut up.' Vegeta grumbled angrily.

'You know, that you are inviting your death my prince!' Kai said.

'How did you? '

'Oh I knew everything. In the oblivion I was trapped in, I was aware of everything going around. I even saw Frieza destroy my creation and there planet, not the one I had bestowed upon you. I'll even admit I cringed a bit, but my delight was absolute! ' Kai said.

'Well Kai, you may have created us, but just like our ancestors we will not follow you!' Goku said.

'Who said anything about making you a part of my greatness? ' Kai said, floating up slowly. 'I shall kill you all, destroy you and finish you until no trace remains! '

He continued, 'You were my greatest mistake, but I finally get to make it it right! '

'And Krillin what are you doing with him?' Goku said, looking over at him, with a stern look.

'I'm not your midget friend. Allow me to introduce myself!' And boom! Krillin's body exploded, and out came a blue like man creature. Muscles were the most evident thing on his body and yet he looked like the master of speed, being lean. His eyes were yellow, hair green! Achakzai ' s true form was revealed!

'What did you do to him?!' Goku screamed in anger.

'I think that's pretty obvious!' Achakzai said.

'Achakzai! '

'Yes my master?'

'Enjoy!'

'So who shall face me? ' Achakzai said.

'We shall!' Goten and Trunks chimed in.

'Kids ? Very well Achakzai be careful they are the sons of two monkeys!'

Meanwhile..

'Fusion ha!!!!' Gotenks had arrived.

'Tada! The Great Gotenks sama shall be your opponent! ' And powers upto super saiyan 3! His power is enormous, beyond the normal Gotenks, he was much more powerful, slightly taller, more mature and of course, equipped with new moves!

Vegeta and Goku smirk, posing off Kai.

'Get him now!'

And so the one and only Kai has landed on planet Earth. Interesting developments have taken place, and so has the death of Kuririn! Again 😂😂
Now Gotenks shall face Achakzai but is he any match for him? Find out on the next episode of this chapter!!!!!!!!

Hey guys. I'm back and this my beginning of my books climax so I hope you keep on loving this book. Your vote would be welcomed and feedback much appreciated. :) Let's love Dbz together and pls vote.
Shout outs :
@diabonicalgirl she's helped me out alot, one of my newest friends and has an awesome collection of dbz :My pics :) check her out and give her a follow
@KrissyNGoten her book is one of my favs Make it work, a dbz story. Her own character blends in so well :)
ntio check him out he's friendly
@JaffaMaster786 he makes awesome covers e.g my own :). Also his book Dragon Ball Legend: Revenge of The Tuffles is amazing give him a follow
@AustinD67 he's out of this world. Dragon Ball X : King PLAKE SAGA is one of the best Dbz books I've ever read cuz it has something unique. Give him a follow. It's in my reading list too
@dragonballzfangirl she's amazing too.
@Bulma_Love awesome again. If you're an all rounder anime fan her book 'The Universal Distortion' is just for you.
@SuperSaiyanSwilley Dragon Ball Ultra is pretty interesting to read.
@TheSpokenTruth1 this guy has dark Kakarot, and he's amazing. This guy deserves support the next rising star :)
Allythehotgurl16 she's very friendly and loves dbz discussions, she'll follow you back if you do so :)
Black_Goku_Fanboy give him a follow and he'll follow u back
HayleyDBZ give her a follow too and if you want one shots this is the place
MuffinButton23 too those who know TFS LOLZ but this is a person and they're friendly :)
I think that's all each and every of these is awesome :)