Bonus Chapter : The Youngest Super Saiyan 3!

Narrator: On the 17th day of training, Vegeta and Goten stood in the gravity chamber. Both were super saiyan twos and in fighting stances!

'Goten, you ready?' Vegeta said, in a smirking way, more happy than before.

'What do you mean? 'Goten said. 'You've been looking really happy! Has Mrs Bulma cooked something good today?' He was  now used to his super saiyan 2 form, and his childish, innocent personality remained.

'N.... no!!!!!!' Vegeta said, stuttering. Regaining his composure he continued, ' Today I'll show you something you'll have to master in the remaining days we have.'

'What super saiyan 3?' Goten said, slightly mischievously, with no idea what was in store for him.

'EXACTLY! !!!!!!' Vegeta exclaimed and began his shocking power up, hair sparking more than ever.

Goten's P.O.V

I watched Vegeta power up, and boy was I shocked. Looking at him, I knew I was in grave trouble, his hair grew long, screaming louder than ever before, his power made dad's look like nothing! But then again I hadn't seen his super saiyan 3 form in a long time, it had been many months ago when he had fought Majin Buu! 

'Snap put of it! ' I told myself. 'Vegeta's the one I should  be worrying about! '

'Out of your trance yet boy?' Vegeta said, actually scaring me a bit. 'Don't worry I have a senzu bean all ready, in case you need it. '

Wheeiiishh! !!! That was the sound Vegeta's quick speed made,before his fist came into contact with my face.

Blood spat out, I quickly tried to recollect myself before being smashed from behind.

'Come on Goten you're capable of much more than that.' Vegeta said, tauntingly .

That made me furious, my energy level spiked and I knew Vegeta felt it, he had smirked yet again.

'I'll give you half a minute power up to your maximum! '

No one's P.O.V

'Hyaaaaaaaa! !!!!!!!' Goten went to his max in super saiyan 2, but stopped right there, he could not seem to go further at the moment.

'A whole days training ought to do it' Vegeta said. 'Ichiso!!! (Let's go!!!!) But this time in space!

'Sure! '

Both of them get out and fly up, in space for training.

'First for a warm up, I'll fight you at super saiyan 2! '

After a whole days worth of training, Vegeta stood tired, and Goten finished

'Oye Goten!  Power to your maximum! ' Vegeta commanded.

Goten seemed drowsy and in a type of trance.

Vegeta's P.O.V

I told Goten to power up, but he seems to be....... lost. I myself am confused, when I Realize he had begun to power up. However, no ki was felt.